The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
The psion is the one in blue - blue is a much more psionic color than green. The one wearing green is clearly a druid.
Nope, the green one is supposed to be a psion. Didn't you see her antennae? Dead giveaway. All psions have extra-sensory perception, you see. In order to properly convey that unalterable fact, fantasy artists are legally required to add extra eyes, or eye stalks, or antennae to all depictions of psions. Otherwise it's just some kind of weird crystal-wizard.

Last edited:

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Florida? America’s flaccid member is the true nursery of modern American folklore, the cracked mirror of anacondas and bath salts you cannot tear yourself away from.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Florida? America’s flaccid member is the true nursery of modern American folklore, the cracked mirror of anacondas and bath salts you cannot tear yourself away from.
When I moved to SC decades ago, I used to hope we'd move up the rankings in various things among the states.

I didn't expect it to come true because so many other states went backwards!

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Fun fact: people from Florida aren't more prone.to odd behavior than other places, but privacy laws about police records are very loose there so that Associated Press reportes can just call around every day and get some weird stories on the record that would not be public information in other States.
I've seen their governor and surgeon general on the news though... Maybe a bit more than average?

Remove ads