The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Fun fact: people from Florida aren't more prone.to odd behavior than other places, but privacy laws about police records are very loose there so that Associated Press reportes can just call around every day and get some weird stories on the record that would not be public information in other States.
This is what I would tell people too, if I lived in Florida.

Floridians: "No seriously guys, we are just like everyone else I promise! The media just treats us differently!"

Also Floridians:
1642033291391.png

Last edited:

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I appreciate that people aren't auming to be offensive and are mostly discussingit like adults, but the more we talk about it, this project seems like the worst idea for an RPG since maybe F.A.T.AL.

Maybe worse...

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
I appreciate that people aren't auming to be offensive and are mostly discussingit like adults, but the more we talk about it, this project seems like the worst idea for an RPG since maybe F.A.T.AL.

Maybe worse...
Nah, it's just that this particular historical episode/era is charged with a lot more feeling than a lot of others. I remember when I found out the Library of Alexandria didn't actually burn down all at once due to a riot. It turned a lot of my preconceptions upside down and my emotional reaction was violent. But internalize, because I'm an introvert.

Now, turn that up to 11, and apply it to extroverts.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
I feel like people being alarmed that "they're giving Jesus stats!" have missed a couple of previous forays into this particular mythos.
  • Fantasy Wargaming: The Highest Level of All!, by Bruce Galloway (1981), contains its own game, which includes stats for Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and God. Also, the legions of Hell, so you can do a direct comparison, powers-wise.
  • In 2013, Murder of Crows Publishing put out Stats for Jesus, which is exactly what it says on the tin. Statted for D&D 3.5E/PF1E.

Remove ads