• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Nice stealth edit there. If you’re going to make a joke about abuse on a public forum, at least have the integrity to stand by it.

Mod Note:
Guess what? Directly insulting people is still not acceptable in this thread.

You've had several posts reported this morning - I don't know what is up with you, but it is time for you to consider adjusting your approach to people.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
In the name of the greatest commenters that have ever trod this forum, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of New Zealand Pizza toppings, and I say integrity now, integrity tomorrow, integrity forever.

-Someone with an unclear sense of what is appropriate, probably.
We had Philly Cheese Strak and Spinach on a pizza last night.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
We had Philly Cheese Strak and Spinach on a pizza last night.

We all have terrible secrets.........

x3jFTW3.gif

darjr

I crit!
I haven’t dared make the pineapple pizza yet.

I guess the pizza makings and the pineapple were separate purchases. A coincidence.

darjr

I crit!
At least someone who didn't work in the design and construction of warp nacelle cores.
Speaking of that. I always wonder why there weren’t ships with a couple few warp cores. As spares and as a big big badda bomba?

Kinda like that jump ship attack from Star Wars.

Remove ads