The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I thought I would have made it abundantly clear by now how absolutely boring I am that no one would ever think that was a possible reason.

Then again, my MtG group sometimes didn't realize the lack of focus late at night was just old age and wondered...

;-)

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I thought I would have made it abundantly clear by now how absolutely boring I am that no one would ever think that was a possible reason.

Then again, my MtG group sometimes didn't realize the lack of focus late at night was just old age and wondered...

;-)

The boring ones are the ones you have to watch out for.

fbac6c74b75f478022726890395d68c4_w200.gif

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Pitcher of margaritas works in a pinch too.

In a pinch, anything works ....

archers-drinks.gif

Note to self- new recipe.

Rusty Bear-
4 parts scotch.
1 part drambuie.
5 liquified gummy bears (masticate if necessary).

Add scotch, Drambuie, and liquified gummy bears into mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.

Strain into rocks glass over one large ice cube.

Garnish with 3 gummy bears.

Note- use sugar free gummy bears at own peril.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
In a pinch, anything works ....

archers-drinks.gif

Note to self- new recipe.

Rusty Bear-
4 parts scotch.
1 part drambuie.
5 liquified gummy bears (masticate if necessary).

Add scotch, Drambuie, and liquified gummy bears into mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.

Strain into rocks glass over one large ice cube.

Garnish with 3 gummy bears.

Note- use sugar free gummy bears at own peril.
Oh, you had me until Drambuie. Only cough medicine should taste like cough medicine.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Omelas Quiz

Select one:
___ Walk away from Omelas
___ Stay and try not to feel guilty
___ Sneak in and free him
___ Switch places with him

I didn't realize "____ Stay, and why would I feel guilty?" was an option.
I guess I should be glad they didn't pick "____ See if a second one doubles it for everyone else".
Where is my option of "___ Why is everyone else getting the benefits? It should just be me! Let's add a bunch more people!"

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
Not sure if it's copasetic to comment on a locked thread, so I'll shrink-wrap it.
Reading back over some surveys I posted from early 2020, when the lockdown was brand new and we hadn't worked out the details for gaming remotely and I was waxing nostalgic for how things used to be. I love reading about other peoples' experiences of the different editions of D&D, and sharing their memories of when they just started playing. Especially on days like today, when I'm feeling melancholy and pensive.

It's a shame that one of the editions got derailed and then locked...it was such a good opportunity to share fond memories of a game that doesn't seem to have its fair share. Even today, almost 2 years later, people are still voting and commenting on the other editions of the game (the 3rd Edition survey is currently enjoying some new contributions), but not that one. Alas.

Last edited:

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I will not swear at people, I will not...

So, how do humans in the Pokemon universe dispose of dead bodies? Is there a Pokemon that helps the bodies decay? Do they cremate?

Remove ads