The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Lindsey Buckingham's songs are so corny.

Z4a5Of.gif

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
In recognition of the passing of the great, great, GREAT Christine McVie, I present the following list:

List of Top 10 Members of Fleetwood Mac, Ranked in order of their Importance to the Band
1. Lindsey Buckingham
2. Christine McVie ne Perfect
3. Danny Kirwan
4. Stevie Nicks
5. Peter Green
6. Mick Fleetwood
7. John McVie
8. Jeremy Spencer
9. The Bobs (Welch/Spencer)
10. Dave Walker

(Despite this being a subjective and spur-of-the moment ranking using the ineffable "importance to the band" criterion, I still agonized for 15 minutes about Peter Green and Stevie Nicks.)
You have Stevie Nicks at number FOUR?!?
bold GIF

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Knee-jerk cynicism is something you should grow out of by age 25.

It is an inaccurate view of the world that profoundly damages your mental health. (Both documented by multiple studies.)
The people on this forum actually helped me grow out of the deeply-cynical worldview that I had a couple of years ago. Not by being positive, but by being so much more toxically negative that I saw how unnecessarily miserable that worldview makes you.

So, thank you, posters of ENWorld, I guess.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
1dnd is aiming to remove so-called "mother may I" mechanics. 1dnd is also going to make extensive use of digital character sheets and a virtual table top where character actions (what elsewhere is called roleplaying) can be fully automated, using a video game engine. Coincidence????
59304DBB-7E45-4129-9207-2556087D8780.jpeg

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Knee-jerk optimism is something you should grow out of by age 25.

It is an inaccurate view of the world that profoundly damages your mental health. (Both documented by multiple studies.)

Remove ads