The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
(Not to anything recent in this thread.)

"I bet you're fun at parties."
I was gonna say!

I'm very fun at parties!

And smart and cool.

Saved By The Bell Hip GIF

MarkB

Legend
So hey, I did a thing. I made business cards for this Aarakocra scumbag character I'm playing. I hand this out to new characters/NPCs when I meet them and then promptly throw up an animal carcass in the ensuing awkward silence.

I demand verisimilitude in my games.

View attachment 273946
I made business cards for the party after we had to register with the city authorities as an adventuring group in one campaign. My gnome illusionist's job title was "Expediter".

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
In Shadowrun we full-on opened a company; StormNorth Security. Want to mess with Corps? Might as well play their game.
In one of our Shadowrun games, to infiltrate a highly secured residential building we made a whole fake singing telegram business and everything. We dressed like those vaudeville dudes with suspenders and bow-ties. I forgot what we called it, but it was a terrible idea that should not have worked.

Ryujin

Legend
In one of our Shadowrun games, to infiltrate a highly secured residential building we made a whole fake singing telegram business and everything. We dressed like those vaudeville dudes with suspenders and bow-ties. I forgot what we called it, but it was a terrible idea that should not have worked.
My great ideas are usually the ones that fail. My terrible ones are usually a cakewalk.

Remove ads