The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Scribe

Legend
I'm not gonna say I'm gloating, but I totally am.

We just all (well, most of us anyway) stood up and refused to be a victim.

I'm essentially.

Eddie Murphy Shut Up GIF by Bounce

Mad_Jack

Legend
Oh my god I want 10!

Unfortunately, she was a one-off I did for a poster on the Reaper Miniatures forum.
(And she was an unbelievable <bleep> to sculpt - she's only 15mm tall and I had to scratch-build new sculpting tools out of the tiny nails I usually use for pinning hands and swords.)

Grrrrrr. Nothing grinds my gears like pointless pedantry. Just makes me want to chew off my own left ear.

Um, wouldn't it be more effective to chew off their fingers instead, so they can't type?

So hey, I did a thing. I made business cards for this Aarakocra scumbag character I'm playing. I hand this out to new characters/NPCs when I meet them and then promptly throw up an animal carcass in the ensuing awkward silence.

I demand verisimilitude in my games.

I made a 4E character named Jack Daw who was a shapechanging were-crow sort of thing from the Feywild (refluffed pixie druid)... Because his look was based on being a crow, I modeled his personality the same way - he was loud, raucous, greedy...And had a habit of snacking on dead things at hilariously inappropriate moments. :p

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Now, let's get back to the usual business of explaining how all of you are playing D&D wrong.

Except for:
(a) fighting the ongoing fights about it - because, pedadntry
(b) arguing about how peperoni still isn't safe
(c) arguing how not all kinds of pineapple have been released for general use
(d) arguing about how the next new topping will be made availale

Remove ads