The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Mad_Jack

Legend
Look, some people just don't want to be happy; they'd piss in their own corn flakes so they could complain about the taste.

Hey, somebody has to piss in the cornflakes... Otherwise we'd all just be happy and agreeable, and then we'd need to find something constructive to do with all the free time we had now that we weren't arguing on the internet with people who basically agree with us... :p

Of course, if you're eating plain cornflakes for breakfast, you're probably the sort of person who deserves to be pissed off about their life all the time, lol. :cool:

Scribe

Legend
Real Estate Meme GIF by hero0fwar

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
So, are you saying whether Chicago style "pizza" is a casserole or pizza should be determined from the cheese and not the crust? or that we should just treat casserole and pizza as the same thing?

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
A: I'm designing a random event table of bad luck going from worst to least bad for my modern horror game. And so, a car accident is one of the worst and a stubbed toe is one of the least bad.

B: Only on average, there are lots of people who walk away uninjured from a car accident. Some people have conditions that can make a stubbed toe life risking.

A: !?

B: And maybe the car accident was actually good luck because it kept them from catching a plane that was going to crash.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases