The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
No no no. See, the world is a cube, because it exists simultaneously at noon, dusk, midnight, and dawn.
time_cube_archive1.png

time_cube_archive2.png

time_cube_archive3.png

time_cube_archive4.png

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Surprisingly, Wikipedia's screenshot is not even the best one, but I found some better ones and replaced my original image. Because I may have been educated stupid, but by using Belly-Button logic, I have become Smart!

RIP Otis Gene Ray

Old Fezziwig

What this book presupposes is -- maybe he didn't?
What I want to know is, why is it always the Clintons? Give some other Conspiratorial Poster Child a chance!
Time_Cube.png
I feel compelled to point out the apostrophe there and suggest an alternate reading: maybe it's not that the Clintons live there but that Clinton's live here. That is, P-Funk will be on the mainstage starting at sundown, which is a conspiracy that I, for one, can get behind.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
As I said before:
It's not about them being right. It's the satisfaction that they hope to get by somehow proving everyone else was wrong. Conspiracy theorists live for the day when they can thump their chest and boast to the world about how they were "smarter" than the so-called experts. It's all they have, so they cling to it with all their might and all their powers of self-delusion.
All that emphasis on educated people being stupid, rising above those who are educated, etc. isn't a coincidence, it's the whole point of creating a conspiracy theory in the first place. Why should they spend thousands of dollars and endure countless hours of academic rigor to increase their knowledge, when all they really want is to feel superior? They can do that for free.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
I feel compelled to point out the apostrophe there and suggest an alternate reading: maybe it's not that the Clintons live there but that Clinton's live here. That is, P-Funk will be on the mainstage starting at sundown, which is a conspiracy that I, for one, can get behind.
Free your mind ...

Ryujin

Legend
Sundown, you better take care. If I find that you been creeping 'round my back stair.

overgeeked

B/X Known World
"No you don't understand. I'm not being a selfish freeloader. I just want to benefit from other people sharing their work, base my stuff directly on what others have freely shared, but not share anything I make from that shared stuff. That's not being a selfish freeloader at all. Clearly you didn’t read my post. Read it again and again until you see I’m right."

Sigh.

Remove ads