The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Thomas Shey

Legend
We’d also need “not looking for an argument” and “just want to argue” tags.

At a guess most people starting threads want a discussion, not an argument. But quite a few posters only want to argue, not discuss.

I'd suggest that to many people there's no functional difference they can parse. Not helped by the fact there's no clear line of demarcation there.

Next time I do an Abrams, I'll start with the dark earth as the base coat and then do the other two colors. I've learned a lot about air brushing while doing this. I like blue tac for making the camo instead of masking tape.

434675354_10161256460364764_1470472396443180471_n.jpg

Yeah, blu-tac's a lot less fiddly IME.
yeah and it makes it look more natural, you can tell where I used tape
I am always quietly seething in jealous awe of folks that have the patience, steady hands and talent to do modeling - be it Warhammer or whatever. I've tried. I just can't. Too cack handed. It is pretty to look at though.

/me goes back to wait for the tsunami to come this morning. Feeling for folks down in Okinawa and Taiwan.
I tend to skip a lot of the little bits and pieces of the model when i put it together. It's mainly the painting part i like the most.

gban007

Adventurer
For some threads, as someone else takes up the torch of one side or the other of an argument (and I'm guilty of this at times), what tends to come to mind is 'A New Hand Touches the Beacon'

Remove ads