• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Someone must've come in hot. I feel ... pretty OK, really, that I have no idea who or in which thread.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
< Insert Europe's biggest (only?) hit here >

Did Carrie chart?

And then I remember I'm hooked to all the worlds knowledge (and AI hallucinations).

Wow, Carrie (3) actually outdid Final Countdown (8) in the US.

As an aside, I was trying to remember what was on the CD besides Final Countdown and Cherokee -- even though it was sitting on the shelf behind me. There was a summer in the mid-80s I probably heard it once a day when it was in rotation in the summer camp kitchen/dish room.

Ryujin

Legend
Did Carrie chart?

And then I remember I'm hooked to all the worlds knowledge (and AI hallucinations).

Wow, Carrie (3) actually outdid Final Countdown (8) in the US.

As an aside, I was trying to remember what was on the CD besides Final Countdown and Cherokee -- even though it was sitting on the shelf behind me. There was a summer in the mid-80s I probably heard it once a day when it was in rotation in the summer camp kitchen/dish room.
Apparently "Carrie" hit #9 in Canada. Can't say that I've ever heard it before.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
That you still really like something that was a fad, doesn't make it not a fad - with everything that comes with being a past one. I hope you resurrect it someday.

Remove ads