• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

overgeeked

B/X Known World
"It might be healthier to eat more than just green skittles every meal of the day."

"HoW dArE YoU!!"

Sigh...

giphy-348471170.gif

Thomas Shey

Legend
The thing thats not ever sat well with me is undoing Thanos snap. I mean, half the population gone for 5 years. How much less food, energy, housing has been made and kept since then? Now, suddenly the population doubles in a blink. I think that would accelerate Thanos fears ten fold. Maybe im wrong. 🤷‍♂️

Easy enough for Bruce to address that while he's unSnapping the others.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Death of the Endless would have made very short work of him. If she wasn't so nice, she would hand him over to one of her siblings.

I was never clear from just the original Sandman comics how much she would/could do to enforce things on others. Does the snap "break any rules" that she would get involved with?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I was never clear from just the original Sandman comics how much she would/could do to enforce things on others. Does the snap "break any rules" that she would get involved with?
Given her empathy -- which I'd probably say is Death's defining characteristic -- I have to think she'd object to killing half of the universe all at once.

Death of the Endless would have made very short work of him. If she wasn't so nice, she would hand him over to one of her siblings.
She's really come down in power since Vertigo shut down and she was forced to go find work in Irregular Webcomic. OTOH, her job title means she doesn't have to do much to get a paycheck other than occasionally attempting to stop one of the (Endless) running gags over there. Good luck on that, kid. You're going to need it.

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Given her empathy -- which I'd probably say is Death's defining characteristic -- I have to think she'd object to killing half of the universe all at once.

I mean, she would certainly hate it. But does she dish out vengeance? Or would using the gauntlet be a violation of her portfolio?

Would Spectre beat be the first to arrive for vengeance? (Assuming his boss wanted it done?)

Remove ads