The Kolloseaum: Team Gil's Conscience (DM: Iron Sky, Judge: Luinnar)

Someone

Adventurer
GM: The blasts were close bursts, so no.

Also [MENTION=5656]Someone[/MENTION], the burrower spawn's OAs do 1d10+5 and grab you, not just 1d10. I think Ootah'd be at -16 and grabbed.

OOC: Yes, I added the +5 bonus to damage. I just rolled the die because I couldn't se your post when making the roll and wasn't sure of the exact bonus, so Ootah is at -11 and grabbed (not to mention burning).

dimsdale

First Post
"Lerrick can you heal us all?"[/quote]

ooc: Changing color of Lerrick to one that I think no one is using.

What?!...uh...yes...I think I can! she yells out as she tries desperately to put out the flames. Surveying the battlefield, she shifts away from a worm to a position where cure everyone. She closes her eyes and mumbles words in draconic. Her eyes, as well as the mark on her forehead, instantly turn from deep emerald green to a brilliant blinding silver. Suddenly, a blast of silver light reaches out from the cleric in all directions, bringing healing warmth to all who are in dire need, including Ootah, who now begins to move on the ground. The result of this action leaves the young girl in a weakend state. Can someone heal me? Not to sound like I'm "all that", but my healing powers are stronger than anyone else's here, and I'd like to use them on others who may needed them later, more than I need myself right now. Of course, if one of these things kill me now I wont be able to heal anyone...so....help??

The butterfies in the Lerrick's stomach have now past as the battle is in full force. The young cleric feels and strange peace as she now focusses on one task, keeping her comrades alive.

[sblock=actions]
5 on-going damage puts Lerrick down to 14 hp

movement: shift to 025
attack: healer's mercy on everyone who is bloodied..which is everyone :). All bloodied characters spend a healing surge+1d6+9 = 16 additional hp. Lerrick is weakend until beginning of next turn and a saving throw.

save vs ongoing fire damage: 1d20 = saved :)

[/sblock]

[sblock=Lerrick]

Lerrick: Half-Elf Cleric Lvl 5
Advantageous Conditions:
Adverse Conditions:
Initiative: +2 Passive Insight: 22 Passive Perception: 17
Senses: Normal
AC: 16 Fort 16 Ref 15 Will 21
HP 47
Bloodied 23
Surge Value 11; Surges Per-Day 8
Action Point: 1
Second Wind: 1
At will:
Astral Seal
Sacred Flame
Encounter:
Divine Fortune
Knack for Success
Healer's Mercy USED
Healing Word 2
Bane
Hymm of Resurgence:
Daily Standard:
Life Transference
Beacon of Hope
Halo of Consequence
[/sblock]

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
OOC: GM: Can Joy move over to Q 24? Normally you can move through the corner of an occupied square, but I need to ask since that looks like a partial square along the edge of the big worm.

Rapida

First Post
Brenar singed from the flame breaths raggedly until Lerrick unleashes a tidal wave of divine healing. Feeling much stronger he focuses on the huge Burrower, trying to keep its attention from the others. He bashes at the creature, only gaining its attention wihtout causing any real harm. However, as the great maw lunges at him again he manages to smash it to the side with his shield and connect with his warhammer. "Palladys bless our battle, and let us defeat these foul creatures," with his request the flames on Joy die out and Brenwar stands a bit stronger in the arena.
[sblock=Combat]
Pre-turn:
Surge + 16 Healing (Spent a surge, gain DR 3/-)
52/65hp Start Turn
Start of Turn:
Take 2 Ongoing Fire Damage
Take 2 Fire Damage
Loses DR from Virtuous Recovery
Current HP: 46/65 HP
Turn Actions:
Standard Action: Virtuous Strike vs. Burrower (1d20+13=15, 1d10+5=8)
Action Point: Valorous Smite vs. Burrower (1d20+13=27, 2d10+5=17)
--Burrower takes 17 damage.
--All creatures within 3 squares of Brenwar are subject to his Divine Sanction
--+1 All Brenwar's Defenses till SONT
Move Action: Divine Mettle for Joy (1d20+4=13)
Minor Action: Deliverance of Faith
--Brenwar gains 17 temp. HP
--Spends a surge, gaining DR 3/- till SONT
End Turn:
Save vs. Ongoing Fire (1d20=15)

HP: 46/65 HP (17 THP)

[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Brenwar – Male Human Paladin 6
http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Brenwar_Holyshield_(Rapida)

Initiative: +2, Speed: 5 Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 21
AC: 26 (25+1) Fort: 19(18+1), Reflex: 19 (18+1), Will: 21(20+1), Resist: 1 3/all
HP: 46/65 (17), Bloodied: 32 , Surge Value: 17, Surges Left: 11/13

Action Points: 0

Feats of Note:
Whenever Brenwar spends a healing surge, he gains 3 resistance to all damage until the start of his next turn.

Whenever Brenwar uses a power that allows an ally to spend a healing surge or regain hit points as if she had spent a healing surge, that ally can use his healing surge value (17 HP) to determine the number of hit points gained.

OA Basic Melee Attack: +11 Virtuous Strike (Vanguard's Hammer) 1d10+5 Damage

Powers At-Will Powers:Divine Challenge, Ardent Strike, Virtuous Strike, Lay on Hands (3/3 Remaining)
Encounter Powers: Valorous Smite, Righteous Smite, Virtue, Channel Divinity, Deliverance of Faith, Heroic Effort, Censure the Unholy, Divine Reverence, Second Wind
Daily Powers: Majestic Halo, Hallowed Circle, Magic Item Daily
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
Ootah wakes up to find himself laying on burning hot sand, burning, in pain and being chewed by a worm. Not the best moment in his life. Squirming out of the worm's jaws, he swiftly rolls away to have a cleared view of the situation.

[sblock=actions]
Before turn: Healer's mercy heals Ootah for 11+16 HP, leaving him at 27, if I understand correctly how being healed when dying works.
Start of turn: Takes 10 damage from aura and ongoing damage, leaving him at 17
Move action: Stand up
Standard action->move: Acrobatics roll to break free from grab, shift to O25
Action point->move action: Invigorating Stride, shifting to to L24 and spending Second Wind. Now at 28 HP and not bloodied.
Minor action: Quarry worm 2
End of turn: Save against ongoing damage fails

Ignore Two Fanged Strike rolls, since apparently I can't count to three and like to waste good rolls.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats] Ootah Half-Orc Ranger 5
Initiative: +7, Passive perception: 22, Passive Insight: 15
Defenses: AC: 21, For: 16, Ref: 19, Will: 16
HP: 28/46, Bloodied: 23, Surge value: 11, Surges/day:6/8 Speed: 6 squares
Languages: Common, Giant
AP: 0
Powers:
Twin Strike, Clever Shot
Two Fanged Strike, Disruptive Strike, Invigorating Stride, Furious Assault, Surprise Strike
Skirmish Stance, Flying Steel[/sblock]

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: Ootah starts healing at 0, gains 27, loses 10, gains 11 from second wind, ends at 28 HP.

OOC: It's 7:00 AM here, too early for any math that involves counting beyond 2! Give me some coffee and I'll probably be able to even find the derivative of e^x

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: by my count spawn 1 has only 2 hp (57-10-29-16) - if anyone has easy way of doing it without affecting too much his turn please do, otherwise I'll spend AP to trigger my pact boon immediately.

[MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION], I could kiss you for this :) I didn't notice you hit that one...
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION], I could kiLL you for this :) OK, changed curse target and removed the reference to killing :(

The warlock nods at the child wielding such power and waves to Gil using the cover of the spell to get out of the big worms reach.

Sudden blizzard forms around him concealing him from view. Small mote detaches and flies toward one of the smaller worms, immediately followed by purple bolt which strikes the beast dead on.
EDIT EDIT
EDIT: burning the hole in it's chest. For a moment more the beast glows and then shards of cold explode outwards hitting every worm except the one near the wall.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: M19, gain concealment from Shadowwalk
Minor: Curse Spawn 3 (the one Artemis teleported)
Standard: Eldritch Blast vs Spawn 3 Ref; damage; curse (1d20+10=29, 1d10+5=13, 1d6=3) - kill, triggers pact boon, using rod of corruption to transfer curse to all enemies within 5

Save vs Fire (1d20=9)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Martelai Stats]
CURSED: Spawn 3, Burrower, Spawn 2, Spawn 4
STATUS: concealement, ongoing 5 fire damage, +1 AC and Ref (Rod Expertise)
NOTE: +2 all defenses vs cursed enemies
AC: 20 Fort: 17 Reflex: 19 Will: 19
HP: 34/54 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 13+1

FEATS
Level 1: Sacrifice to Caiphon
Level 2: Improved Fate of the Void
Level 4: Superior Implement(Accurate Rod)
Level 5: Rod Experise
Level 6: Bloodied Boon

POWERS
Eldritch Blast
Dire Radiance

Knack for Success
Cursebite
Ethereal Stride
Delban's Deadly Attention
Mirror Darkly
Cast Fortune

Blackleaf Gloves Teleport

Decree of Khirad
Flames of the Smoking Crown

Elixir of Will
Armor of Dark Majesty (daily, minor): place your curse on any enemy you can see instead of only closest one
Talon Amulet (daily, minor): until the end of the encounter any creature that hits Martelai in melee takes 1d6 damage
Rod of Avernus: (daily, minor): until the end of the encounter any enemy that ends it's turn adjacent to Martelai takes 5 psychic damage

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads