The Last Duel (2021)

Greggy C

Explorer
Supporter
I feel sorry this didn't do great at the movies due to the pandemic. But damn it was good. The only critique I had which I won't go into was some retelling of pieces.
But apart from that it felt incredibly real, authentic and scary.

Aeson

Hero
Did you see it in theaters or streaming? I'm waiting to stream it. It did look interesting. I'm disappointed it didn't perform well. A number of films have not performed well. Covid certainly has played a big part in that. The last movie I saw in theaters was The Joker. I think the only movies doing anything are the mindless action movies.

Greggy C

Explorer
Supporter
Did you see it in theaters or streaming? I'm waiting to stream it. It did look interesting. I'm disappointed it didn't perform well. A number of films have not performed well. Covid certainly has played a big part in that. The last movie I saw in theaters was The Joker. I think the only movies doing anything are the mindless action movies.
Streaming, I don't think it needed a big screen. It certainly leaves an impression regardless.

Aeson

Hero
Brutal is right. I liked that they told the story from each point of view. So well acted, even Ben Affleck. I really felt bad for The Lady.

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4