The Mandalorian | Official Trailer | Disney+ | Streaming Nov. 12

Zardnaar

Legend
OK, all the non-canon stuff. So Han Solo was the first, like I said.

Disney canon. Not really well regarded, they just got Resistance canceled.
They're also losing money, the toys aren't selling, no one really cares about the new characters (polling on starwars.com) and they're heavily in debt.

Maybe they should have paid more attention to legends, it's better.

TLJ and Ross are almost recycling Dark Empire or most of the plot points. Badly and Dark Empire isn't that well regarded either.

Disney appears to be waking up though and they're not incapable of making decent Star Wars (Rebels, Rogue One).

The Mandalorian might even be good. Looks good. Maybe if they hold their breath and pray, or use Dave Filoni for storyboards.

Mand'oa.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Disney canon. Not really well regarded, they just got Resistance canceled.
They're also losing money, the toys aren't selling, no one really cares about the new characters (polling on starwars.com) and they're heavily in debt.

Maybe they should have paid more attention to legends, it's better.

TLJ and Ross are almost recycling Dark Empire or most of the plot points. Badly and Dark Empire isn't that well regarded either.

Disney appears to be waking up though and they're not incapable of making decent Star Wars (Rebels, Rogue One).

The Mandalorian might even be good. Looks good. Maybe if they hold their breath and pray, or use Dave Filoni for storyboards.

Mand'oa.

No idea what you're talking about. Like I said, I watch the films (and some of the TV, but I'm not a cartoon guy). I've no interest in the old proliferation of novels and comics and stuff. Han Solo was the first person in carbonite, despite whateve rnon-canon sources you list.

Zardnaar

Legend
No idea what you're talking about. Like I said, I watch the films (and some of the TV, but I'm not a cartoon guy). I've no interest in the old proliferation of novels and comics and stuff. Han Solo was the first person in carbonite, despite whateve rnon-canon sources you list.

He's not the first in the new canon either, Rex got frozen iirc in The Clone Wars which is canon. Morrusfails@starwars.

C3PO in ESB also seems to know he should be quite safe if he survived which would indicate he's not the first.

Well he's not the first in new canon or old. Anakin also wanted to do in in TCW to avoid sensors.

Zardnaar

Legend
Like I said, not a cartoon guy.

Still canon.

I recommend both Clone Wars and Rebels. Clone wars is aimed more at adults, Rebels more kids I suppose but it's a highlight of the new Disney canon, Resistance is outright aimed at kids but isn't very good IMHO and just got canceled.

TCW is so good they made Anakin a likeable character, better acting I suppose.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases