The Mandalorian | Official Trailer | Disney+ | Streaming Nov. 12

Zardnaar

Legend
Well, it's a cannon, just not the only cannon....

Think of it as a Multi-verse Zard.

I kind of do, the old legends was a mixed bag. The best if it was damn though.

If you want a good Star Wars game you more or less have to play legends. EA dropped the ball and modders are still supporting old titles. Or redone them in HD.

Wonder if the show will dark empire Fett back, I think they're hinting he survived the sarlacc. Maybe offscreen/exposition or a later season.

Sabine will be alive in this timeframe. She will be around 28 or so. Be good to see her make an appearance at some point (not season 1).

Last edited:

ccs

41st lv DM
If you want a good Star Wars game you more or less have to play legends. EA dropped the ball and modders are still supporting old titles. Or redone them in HD.

I'm not much of an computer/console gamer. So personally my approach to getting a good SW game is to:
Run or play in a SW (TT)RPG
Get a minis game of X-Wing or Legion going at the local shop.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
As good as it looks, I can't afford to purchase Disney+, or any other streaming service.

Ive got my in-laws' netflix password and my sister-in-laws hulu password. We used to pay for Netflix, but we just don't watch enough TV to justify it.

But even if we were made of money, I wouldn't pay the mouse a subscription fee anymore than I'd pay amazon a sub.

They won't notice the "loss" from us watching this stuff on kodi, and if I couldn't get it there, I'd rather not watch any of it than give them money.

I am pretty sure he was the first guy to be frozen in carbonite with the machine Lando had. It didn't sound like it was supposed to be used for that. Wether freezing people in carbonite was never done before I don't know. But I kinda doubt it was something commonly done.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases