The mandalorian [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dire Bare

Legend
Did she ever hear about a dude named Skywalker running around with a lightsaber saving the galaxy? You'd think she's pop in to see what's up with him and be all, yo, sorry you had to kill your dad, but do you want to learn about your mom? We hung out a few times.
Ahsoka left the Jedi order and no longer considers herself a Jedi. I also think that when she returns to the galaxy (after looking for Ezra) and found the rebellion successful, that she decided to strike off on her own rather than sign up with the Republic. I'm not sure she's aware Vader/Anakin had kids, much less what happened to them. The galaxy is a big place, a lot of folks think the Jedi are still mythical, much less who the hero Skywalker is.

Of course, it's been a while since I've watched the Clone Wars, so I may be forgetting some details.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Not bad. She can take Jedi levels sure but not Jedi Knight levels.

SWSE better Jedi usually isnt Jedi levels anyway.
She was expressly referred to as a Jedi Knight a number of times before being expelled, and was given her own missions away from Anakin. We know she constructed her own lightsaber pretty early on making her at least 5th level from that point onwards.

She didn't get very far into Knight though before leaving. A few levels at most.

From there into Force Adept. She seems to have learnt some Stealth stuff between when we last saw her and now.

Or, she could have kept taking levels of Jedi Knight and even Jedi Master.

Or, she could have kept taking levels of Jedi Knight and even Jedi Master.

She was never a Jedi master.

Neither was Anakin. He was promoted to the council but not given that rank.

Id make Vader a Jedi 7/ Ace Pilot 2/ Jedi knight 3/ Sith apprentice 3/ Sith Lord 5.

He was 12th level in RotS (Jedi 7/ Ace pilot 2/ Jedi Knight 3) and thus eligible to take Jedi Master levels but the Council said no and he wound up taking levels in.. 2 different Classes.

Classes that have access to powers some would call 'unnatural'.

Late Clone wars (final episode) Ahsoka was a Jedi 8/ Jedi Knight 1 for mine.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus

Doesn't really matter. It's a state of being and practice, not a medal pinned on a coat. Yes, the Council decided who had made it there, but that doesn't mean that a Jedi like Ahsoka and later one Luke, couldn't make it to Master on their own. The Council was just recognizing a status already achieved.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle

Id make Vader a Jedi 7/ Ace Pilot 2/ Jedi knight 3/ Sith apprentice 3/ Sith Lord 5.

He was 12th level in RotS (Jedi 7/ Ace pilot 2/ Jedi Knight 3) and thus eligible to take Jedi Master levels but the Council said no and he wound up taking levels in.. 2 different Classes.

Classes that have access to powers some would call 'unnatural'.

Late Clone wars (final episode) Ahsoka was a Jedi 8/ Jedi Knight 1 for mine.
Ashoka is clearly a master by Rebels. The council doesn’t determine what someone’s skill set is. It’s just a rank. Saying you can’t use the Jedi Master class to represent someone because the council never promotes them is complete absurdity.

Nilbog

Snotling Herder
A big part of the appeal of this show for me is that isn't lost or GoT, I'm fed up of endless plot twists and questions that never get satisfactory answers, I enjoy it's simplicity, to me it tells a story in a style that feels like star wars.

They tried all the overreaching plot arcs and twists and sub plots and clever dialogue in the sequel trilogy and while I enjoyed those films, they didn't feel like star wars, and overall their critical reception wasn't great I would say rogue one was the only film to marry the two styles successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads