• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The mandalorian [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Absolutely! At this point, there are a lot of possibilities.

And yes, I would like Moff Gideon to stick around for a while. And I would like to see him use the darksaber in a fight (or to murder a subordinate), not just to cut himself free from his crashed TIE fighter. ;)
Well, that's obviously a given. I would love to see Ahsoka with her two white lightsabers against Moff Gideon's dark saber.

pukunui

Legend
What do you guys think of my theory upthread that we might end up seeing Mando getting the darksaber and becoming the new leader of Mandalore? Or do you think they'll keep Bo-Katan in that role?

Zardnaar

Legend
Well, that's obviously a given. I would love to see Ahsoka with her two white lightsabers against Moff Gideon's dark saber.

I don't want to see that. Vs Sabine or Bo Katan yes.

Unless he's had a bit of Sith or whatever training theoretically Ahsoka will own him.

Even if she's not a Jedi master she's on that power level or close to it IMHO.

They might be able to work with a McGuffin or scenario like he's prepared a trap but even then.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
What do you guys think of my theory upthread that we might end up seeing Mando getting the darksaber and becoming the new leader of Mandalore? Or do you think they'll keep Bo-Katan in that role?
I think Bo-Katan will get that role, unless she dies (which isn't actually that unlikely). I don't think it will happen anytime soon, though.

pukunui

Legend
I don't want to see that. Vs Sabine or Bo Katan yes.

Unless he's had a bit of Sith or whatever training theoretically Ahsoka will own him.

Even if she's not a Jedi master she's on that power level or close to it IMHO.

They might be able to work with a McGuffin or scenario like he's prepared a trap but even then.
Pre Vizsla was able to hold his own pretty well against Obi-Wan during the Clone Wars.

If Moff Gideon is in control of Mandalore, he might have a few tricks up his sleeve for dealing with Jedi.

Having Bo-Katan reclaim the darksaber and reclaim the leadership of Mandalore is the obvious resolution here. I'm thinking outside the box a bit. We've spent 1.5 seasons watching Mando "level up" - new armor, jetpack, beskar spear ... the darksaber seems like the natural next step in that process. But maybe like Sabine he'll just get to wield it for a while before giving it back to Bo-Katan.

MarkB

Legend
It's also possible that Thrawn won't show up in this series at all. That could just be a way for Ahsoka to get her own live-action spin-off series, which would be pretty awesome in itself.
They could even go for a live-action Rebels sequel series at this point.

Zardnaar

Legend
Pre Vizsla was able to hold his own pretty well against Obi-Wan during the Clone Wars.

If Moff Gideon is in control of Mandalore, he might have a few tricks up his sleeve for dealing with Jedi.

Having Bo-Katan reclaim the darksaber and reclaim the leadership of Mandalore is the obvious resolution here. I'm thinking outside the box a bit. We've spent 1.5 seasons watching Mando "level up" - new armor, jetpack, beskar spear ... the darksaber seems like the natural next step in that process. But maybe like Sabine he'll just get to wield it for a while before giving it back to Bo-Katan.

Pre Vizla lost though.

In the old EU some did go hand to hand with Jedi and win mostly Mandalorians. They kind of cheated though.

Boba Fett trained Leia's and Hans daughter to fight dirty. Was an interesting way they did it.

They had anti Jedi stuff (cortosis, phrik, ysalmari etc) as well which doesn't exist in the new cannon.

Zardnaar

Legend
They could even go for a live-action Rebels sequel series at this point.

True if they had 3 or 4 SW series that's almost enough for year round.

We're canceling Disney+ once Mando wraps up or maybe a month after that. Doesn't have the content to keep it year round and it's not hard to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads