The mandalorian [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebulous

Legend
Yeah, I really hope we get some returning characters in the last couple episodes.

I want to see IG-11 with a bandage around his head and still voiced by Waititi.

If Dengar can do it so can IG!!!

FwjTAWE.jpg

CapnZapp

Legend
Everything the show has done so far evokes old-fashioned Westerns. Sparse, is the word that comes to mind.

I would adjust my expectations accordingly.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Nah, it is.

I’m not interested in continuing this interaction.
It's kinda hokey to respond and THEN say you don't want to continue the interaction. Either just stop and don't respond at all, or just say you don't want to continue. Responding before you make that statement just invites more interaction. You are working against your stated goals.

Nebulous

Legend
From what I've heard, it's supposed to tie into the movie coming out.

Interestingly, the second to last episode of The Mandalorian — the one that Disney says has a tie-in with the new Star Wars film — has been moved up. Originally, all episodes of the Disney+ series were set to air every Friday; that’s how it’s been since they started. But now, the seventh episode of The Mandalorian — the title of which has yet to be announced — will air on Disney+ on December 18. That’s two whole days before the theatrical debut of The Rise of Skywalker. And now that we know that the two are somehow connected, our curiosity is piqued even more.

Ovinomancer

No flips for you!
Interestingly, the second to last episode of The Mandalorian — the one that Disney says has a tie-in with the new Star Wars film — has been moved up. Originally, all episodes of the Disney+ series were set to air every Friday; that’s how it’s been since they started. But now, the seventh episode of The Mandalorian — the title of which has yet to be announced — will air on Disney+ on December 18. That’s two whole days before the theatrical debut of The Rise of Skywalker. And now that we know that the two are somehow connected, our curiosity is piqued even more.
That's, um, been that way since launch.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
It's kinda hokey to respond and THEN say you don't want to continue the interaction. Either just stop and don't respond at all, or just say you don't want to continue. Responding before you make that statement just invites more interaction. You are working against your stated goals.
Nope. It’s perfectly reasonable to state blanket disagreement, and then state that that is the end of your engagement in the discussion.

So, that’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases