The mandalorian [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
There is literally nothing abnormal, childish, or otherwise outside standard behavior, about saying, “Nah, I disagree. Done talking about this, tho. Peace out.”

It is entirely normal. 🤷‍♂️

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You are being incredibly childish.
As a child would do.
Beat to the punch.
It takes two to tango. It's equally childish to try to get in the last remark before saying you don't want to talk anymore.
You literally just called yourself childish... with the reason being ‘he started it’.

I fully expect a response to which I will not respond... but I doubt you can help yourself.

You’re all being childish. Knock it off, please. You’re grown-ups, not toddlers.

Nebulous

Legend
Well, I just saw episode 6. While it had some good parts I cannot say that I overall enjoyed it too much. Bill Burr as the sarcastic leader didn't work for me, and it doesn't advance the overall plot of the show at all, it's another filler episode.

Mandalorian just can't find the right pacing. It's too rushed. Every episode is a fetch quest, and that worked good for the first three (I thought) it doesn't bode so well for a whole season. Like episode 5, it has a bunch of characters around Mando you just don't care about. Only my opinion of course, I'm sure some will disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads