• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewaka

First Post
The message at the top of the page suggested I do this, so here I am. I played a few sessions of ADnD when I was about 12, more than 20 years ago. I bought books in my teens but didn't know anyone else to play with, then finally sold everything when I was 24. A few years ago, I bought the PH 3.0, and last year started playing Neverwinter Nights multiplayer. As my family gets older (my oldest is 6), they will start to play with me. If you can't find players, birth them! :)

After reading here today, I have decided I want the Star Wars RPG (probably WEG) and I just ordered the Stargate RPG. I may never use them, but I'll enjoy having them. My girls love watching both series with me and DH, so they will enjoy playing them in a couple of years. I hope that is enough time for me to read at least one of them through!

I don't know that I'll ever have anything to post, but I really enjoy reading here.

Thrash

First Post
Yo.....I am 30 years old and just now getting into DnD......so far so good. My buddy recommended this site as a good place to get to know the rules and such. I have been lurking for a little while now and I finally decided to register. So...........here I am.

Crazy Hedgehog

First Post
I've been watching this website a long time, finally decided to post. I'm a library studies student in rural Scotland, though originally from Southern California - it's cold here!! Not many opportunities to roleplay in person, though I'm currently in a couple games at Playbyweb.com - check out "The Firebringer" on the ENWorld Message boards.

G8Sentry

First Post
Saying Hello and looking around

Hello all! I'm here on a tip from a friend who heard I was looking for a new group in the Greensboro NC area.

Excael

First Post
Excael greets you all, Hi!

Hi! I am looking forward to taking part in the forum,
while I did speak with some of you before on #dnd3e-
-I assume there are many people here who I don't know Yet-
therefore this small introduction.

My hobbies are : Poetry - Drama - Combat and Romance,
either in a RPG or in real life (one seeming much as the other)
I also love singing and dancing- and going to parties offcourse

I have started playing AD&D in 1988 though until recently
mostly as a DM.

I was born in 1973 in Haifa - Israel, but I have lived most of
my life in the NetherLands.

I sincerely am looking forward to exchange thoughts
with the lot of you on RPG related subjects and topics.

Your Friend:

Excael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads