The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dontella

First Post
Hello!

Yet another nutty and soon to be deposed ISRPer checking in..

It's a pleasure to meet you all, and to find such a welcome and large community..

I have been an avid tabletop gamer for 13 or 14 years now.. and have come to love and enjoy the multitude of games and characters that have been born of my imagination..

I look forward to continuing that experiance here..

A Warm Hello to you all!

Electryc

Explorer
Greetings

Hello all. I found this site, while trying to do research on Githyanki's for my NWN module. With all the wealth of knowledge here it looked good enough to bookmark. :cool:

boxoflud

First Post
Support Me

GOOD MORNING,EVERYONE! I'm a new vistor.I join this website just want to improve my english! I hope you can help me to reach this aim.THANKS VERY MUCH!:p :eek: :D

boxoflud

First Post
Walter

HELLO!EVERYONE. I'M glad to find this website while I am in a troublesome position.I think joining this surroundings will improve my english!I hope you could help me for the english study!THANKS VERY MUCH!

anthazar

Explorer
At last.....

Hello everyone. I've finally decided to become an active member of the gaming community. In fact, I'll be going to my first GENCON in two weeks to see what it's all about. I like to write fantasy and have been doing it for the last thirty years (I'll be 39). I started out carrying a pencil and paper wherever I went. Now it's a laptop. When not writing, I enjoy reading from my collection of books and magazines. Having said that, I am looking forward being part of this site. Scott

NutMeg

First Post
I guess this is the part where I say hi... HI. For now I am just going to read and try and wade through all the good info on this site.

schattenwolf

First Post
Hi! ^.^

Well, after visiting EN World for many years, I finally decided to join the EN World community... So, here I am... :p

First of all I want to give Morrus and all the other people who keep the site alive and running for all those years a word of praise... Really good work! (and work it is as I can well imagine...)
Oh, and thanks to you too, Eric Noah for creating this site in the first place... ;)
Guess you never imagined your idea would become something thus big as it is today, thanks to you, your successors and the community in general, eh? :D
Well, praise were praise is due...

But now about my person: I'm a (still) 28-year-old guy from the Ruhr-area in Germany.

I started playing / DMing RPGs in the late 80ies, when I became curious about a German RPG called 'Das Schwarze Auge' (which btw. is now available in english in its 4th edition as 'The Dark Eye').
Well, ever since (sometimes more, sometimes less...) I've been playing and DMing various RPGs, including AD&D 2nd Ed. (Birthright, Dark Sun, Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, Planescape, Ravenloft, Spelljammer), Star Wars, Shadowrun, Kult, Vampire, Mage, D&D 3rd Ed., and so on.... ;)

Other interests include, but are not limited to visiting medieval markets / knight fairs, gothic (in general), asatru, movies, music (mostly medieval, neo-folk, gothic [which in itself includes several styles like gothic, dark wave, EMB, some metal stuff...], etc.

Favourite bands include ASP, bôa, Chamber, The Crüxshadows, Diva Destruction, Faun, Fiona Apple, Hagalaz' Runedance, In Extremo, Janus, L'amme Immortelle, Letzte Instanz, Loreena McKennitt, Mantus, Nirvana, Persephone, Poe, Qntal, Saltatio Mortis, Schandmaul, Subway to Sally, Untoten, Within Temptation, Xandria....

Guess that'll be enough introduction to myself for the time being....

Kindest regards,

schattenwolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads