• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Virra said:
:) hey,whats up?
my name is virra,i want to meet some poeple so plez talk to me.
thats it for now so i'll yack at ya later
;)

PS:feel free to mesege me anytime :)

Virra

Hello. Here's a good thread for miscellaneous talking. We are always looking for assimil- new people.

quasidomestikat

First Post
Hello!
I'm Kat, and I've been gaming (technically) for...a long time...not sure how long, though...I played that old game DragonStrike with my older brother when I was in elementary, though...but didn't really start gaming regularly until recently, and now am addicted.
Yeah, I'm a major geek. Even my mother admits it.
Glad to be on the forum! ^_~<3

Arcana

First Post
Old hat, new membership.

Hey all. I'm old hat in the community just haven't been very active outside of my own little niche. I've been busy running my gaming cartography website, and decided it was time to get out a little and spread my wings amongst other gamers.

kilisa09

First Post
Boogada boogada.

Aye, I'm new. Hello. How are you? Ummm...I don't know what I'm supposed to say...MOO!

Oh, and I don't s'pose anyone here would possibly be interested in drawing some pictures for me? Heheh. Except that I can't pay you or anything, so...Yeah. I'll shut up now.

Goldferret

First Post
Hello and Help

Hello everyone ,

I am a Player and a DM out in Pa, Forgotten Realms and Ferrets are my two favorite things.

The thing is I need help with a little , but :\ problem the DOGMA of Darahl Firecloak I have been everywhere ; You see I am tring to help a friend out with his game. I will be very great full if anyone can help.

IcyCool

First Post
Hi, I'm ... uh ... new here?

Seriously, how did I miss this thread?

Oh well, I'd like to extend a big welcome to all our new users! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads