• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Official Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Welcome Ellistran. There is plenty here at EnWorld to keep your mind busy at we are never at a loss for new ideas. When yo get the chance, check out the House Rules section. There is a lot there that is very inspiring. And when you get the chance check out my Gathered Goodies thread.

DragnLancr

First Post
Well, hello!

Hi there. Well, I don't know what to say here, so I'll kinda just ramble.

Name's Anthony. I'm 17 and have been DMing for like 5 years now, playing for 6. Man, it was hard to learn to DM with only about a year's worth of experience, but I hear that that's how they did it in the old days, so maybe I'm lucky. Everyone always says that the old days were better and stuff. :D

I found out about this site while looking for conversions of the G and D series, which, thanks to the wonderful Garnfellow, I managed to get accomplished. This seems like a great place though, and I'd like to see more of it.

Well, I'm out for now, goin' to play some good ol' D&D, as a matter of fact. See ya'll around, I'm sure.

babe-b

First Post
wow

ExileInParadise said:
Howdy from Texas!

AD&D first edition player. I rolled my first fighter in 1978-1979 or there abouts... somewhere between when STAR WARS and ALIEN was released. DMed some AD&D, then quit D&D before 2nd edition. Played a few 3.x CRPGS, then got dragged kicking and screaming into 3.x. Been bumming around the Forgotten Realms for the past few years. Biting the bullet and starting a 3.5 one-shot campaign to fill in for my regular groups DM who is being overrun by work and life.

Passed the Herald-level RPGA DM test a few weeks ago, have yet to run my first 3.5 game.
So... many... rules! Joining ENworld as part of rejoining the D&D community. I keep hearing good things about the site, so I figured "what's a few thousand more e-mails among friends?"

Games I have played or run:
TSR D&D, AD&D, Star Frontiers, Amazing Engine Bughunters and Metamorphosis Alpha 3
WotC D&D3.5 Forgotten Realms
Leading Edge Games Swords Path Glory, Small Arms Spectrum, Phoenix Command, Dragonstar Rising, Living Steel, Rhand Morningstar, ALIENS, Dracula
Game Design Workshop Harpoon, Traveller, 2300AD, MegaTraveller, New Era
Steve Jackson's GURPS 3 and GURPS Traveller
R. Talsorian MektonII and Cyberpunk 2013/2020, mostly HardWired variant
Palladiums Robotech and Macross II
West End Games Paranoia and d6 Star Wars
FASA Battletech and Renegade Legion
Iron Crown Spacemaster and Cyberpunk
Hasbro HeroScape

Anything else you want to know, just ask :)
hey like im just @ school and bored nt really in2 the aming thang... umm how did u get started?

paula1969

First Post
Hello to everyone,

I am looking forward to getting to know this site better and seeing the work posted here. I first learned of this site by a friend that posts here as well. Glad to be here. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads