• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Old School: AD&D 1e

garyh

First Post
"If all we face down here is rats, that'll be more in line with my mine experiences," Kel says. He adds with a smile, "But we came here for more excitement than that, didn't we?"

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Amirad stiffles a laugh at Austin's comment. "I'm glad for moments of lightheartedness, but we don't know what lies ahead, we should proceed quietly and cautiously."

Amirad leads them deeper down the right passageway.

The Digger

First Post
Little Mo crept quietly forward. She was amazed at how quiet the others were moving. It was almost as if she were there on her own.

ghostcat

First Post
Lidia follows on near the back nervously glancing at the roof from time to time. Was that a stone kicked by one of the others or is the ceiling starting to fall?

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Lidia nervously stares at a pebble as it skitters away from the party. She looks back at her companions, then back at the pebble...

only to notice that the bones have shifted, rearranged themselves across the floor, to read,

TURN BACK

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads