• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Old School: AD&D 1e

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Austin looks about and asks "whats disturb ..." then sees the bones on the floor, grabbing his holy symbol out of reflex boldly presenting it befor him. as there is no creature to banish he is at a lost for words. He looks to his cousin for inspiration and courage.

The Digger

First Post
"May the Gods preserve us!" Little Mo gulped back her fear as the bones gyrated before her. With a visible hesitation she followed the others but not without casting a fearful glance back at the macabe message.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
"Wether that warning is benign or malelovent there are certainly evil forces at work here. At least we are not in the wrong mine." Amirad jokes trying to ease the fear he sees in some of the others eyes. "Does anyone think that may mean not that we should simply leave the mine, but that we should take the other tunnel?"

Amirad chews on his lower lip, and old habit Austin is familiar with.

For Austin:
[sblock]
Amirad is nervous. He used to chew his lip before having to talk to large groups as a young 'un. [/sblock]

Darkwolf71

First Post
"Now, that is an interesting possibility. What are the odds that the spirits of the disturbed dead would try to point us in the right direction...", Zhantain takes a moment to more closely examine the bones and the area they are in. [sblock]Specifically looking for what type of creatures these bones are from, also for any signs of tampering by physical means.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The young cleric sees a nervouse habbit of his cousin's and draws courage from his own meager reserve, "I would say that it means that you chose the correct tunnel." Austin says to try and bolster his cousin's cofidence, "Lets keep going this way."

ghostcat

First Post
After a quick glance at the bones, Lidia continues to look round nervously. "This could easily be a distraction in preparation for an ambush." she says.

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
"Well then lets head back down the right hand tunnel." Amirad looks questionaly at the rest for a moment . . . And the turns sharply a walks further in.

Remove ads