• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Psionicle, Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... if no-one else does...

And she walks over to the skull and first takes a good look inside and then sticks her hand in if her sense of touch will reveal anything about the shape of the object required.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Ruth - you stick your hand into the skull's mouth... and nothing happens. The skull's mouth is wide enough to accomodate almost anything, and there are small cuts into the back of the jaw that would probably be able to hold a longer object, such as a staff or a scroll, that was inserted across the skull's jaw.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Syld's eyes glint as an idea comes to him.
"Say... wouldn't an item enchanted by one of your spells be technically a magic item, Shardorn? I mean, if it worked, we could just cast a spell on a coin and pass through."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Syld
"Say... wouldn't an item enchanted by one of your spells be technically a magic item, Shardorn? I mean, if it worked, we could just cast a spell on a coin and pass through."

Shardorn shakes her head. "Sadly, no... divine 'magic' isn't really magic, remember?"

Jarval

Explorer
Jansson sighs heavily, and pulls his everburning torch out of his pack. The magical torches flame flickers oddly in the halfling's psionic aura as he walks to the door.

"Right, I'll put this in when everyone's ready. Might be an idea to buff ourselves up a little before we go barging in..." Taking his own advice, he promptly manifests a chrysalis on himself.

OOC: Before he puts the torch in the door, Jansson will also manifest vigor, but he'll wait until everyone's ready to go.

Euhm guys.

Ruth looks at the group as she pulls her arm out of the skull.

You might want to stick a hand in and check it out. Seems like it' got a space for some scroll or staff that should be inserted into it. Well... so it appears to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads