The "Report This Post" Feature

LightPhoenix

First Post
To be fair, it's kind of expected that the word "this" already implies the URL is being given to you.

Not knowing the backend of the php code, is there some way to modify it so that it works like the button (which sends the url)?

reanjr

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
To be fair, it's kind of expected that the word "this" already implies the URL is being given to you.

Not knowing the backend of the php code, is there some way to modify it so that it works like the button (which sends the url)?

I guarentee it would be trivial.

Kaleon Moonshae

When TrueNight falls
LightPhoenix said:

in all honesty, I have to agree. The 'this' does make it sound like it is a one stop shopping thing. I tend to talk to a moderator personally anyway if I see a problem in a post, a lot of times I'm just looking at it wrong and I wouldn't auto report.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Crothian said:
Thanks, but I use the default one. I would wager its more of "I'm an idiot" then anything actaully wrong.

:heh:
Then put me in the idiot catagory, too. Default style.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
I am using default style, and I am clicking on the text link to the bottom right of the message. I am getting the "you do not have permission" message that Crothian mentions.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
If it makes a difference, I have an older CS account. Does that have anything to do with why I "do not have permission."

Arnwyn

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
Yep, that's exactly what I thought, too. I'm surprised it doesn't work that way.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases