• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Rerisen Tower(DM: Iron Sky, Judge: ScorpiusRisk)

Xeterog

Explorer
Quick, get off that bridge and get behind me Fredrock encourages one of the craftsmen to come off the bridge. He then takes a swing as the Hulk that charged him. Maybe that will keep what's left of your mind on me! he yells
as the his hammer lands solidly

[sblock=Actions]
Minor: to direct one craftsman

Standard: :melee:Iron Fist Attack vs AC against Hulk (1d20+6=25, 1d10.minroll(3)+6=14). Effect, DR4 (this against hulk 1, btw)

Minor: :close:Battlemind Demand to mark Hulk 1.

[sblock=Fredrock]
DR 4

Fredrock Hammersmith - Male Dwarf Battlemind, level 1
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +19 Senses: Low-Light
Init -1, Speed:5
AC:19, Fort:14, Reflex:14, Will:16
HP:33/33, Bloodied:16, Surge Value:8, Surges left:12/13
Action Points: 1/1, Power points 2/2
Powers-
:close:Battlemind Demand
:melee:Mind Spike
Blurred Step
:melee:Bull's Strength
:melee:Iron Fist
Battle Resilience
Second Wind
:melee:Aspect of Elevated Harmony

:melee:MBA +3 vs AC, 1d10+6 (brutal 2)
:ranged:RBA -1 vs AC, 1d4-1 (improvised..would have to pick up a rock or something)
[/sblock][/sblock]

[sblock=ooc] Will not use blurred step, as I'd prefer to stay adjacent to the 2 craftsmen so I can take their hits.

I will take any damage done to the adjacent craftsmen, even if it will take me down.

Note, dwarfs subtract one from any forced movement.

I think I'll get another turn before the bad guys go again, but I'll wait for confirmation
[/sblock]

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=DM]Really? A hit with a 14!? Woah!. Strength of Stone gives Eithal +4 temp hp. Sorry. I'll post ministats from now on. I'll even link to the compendium sheet if you have DDI.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
"Whayah's yew're frayend," Eithal taunts as she smacks the second beast upside the head with her axe.

Though the damage appears to be lethal, Eithal is wary of undead creatures, "Just try to get back uuuaaaaahhhh!" As Eithal attempts to interpose herself between the dead beast and one of the craftsmen, she loses her footing and is swept away by the current.

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Strength of Stone
Target: Beast to Eithal's immediate northwest
Attack: 1d20+9=22 vs. AC for 1d12+6 = 8 damage
Minor: Move the craftsman to her immediate south five squares east northeast to the one square on that column that has partial bridge material.
Do I need an athletics check for this? 1d20+12=24
Move: Shift 1 square to the west
Athletics: 1d20+12=15 Fail by 5 (she loses a healing surge)

[sblock=Ministats]
Eithal Lemindt Arehei Female Goliath Warden Level 1
Initiative: +1
Speed 6
Passive Perception: 16; Passive Insight: 11; Senses: Normal
Powerful Athlete: Roll twice for Jump/Climb Athletics checks
AC: 19; Fort: 17; Reflex: 11; Will: 13
HP: 42/42; Bloodied: 21; Surge Value: 10; Surges left: 11/12
Action Points: 1
Powers
Strength of Stone link
Thorn Strike link
Warden's Fury link
Warden's Grasp link

Grasping Winds link
Stone's Endurance link
Relentless Panther Attack
link
Warden’s Tempest link
Form of the Relentless Panther link
Feats:
Sudden Roots: Whenever Eithal hits an enemy with an Opportunity Attack, that enemy is slowed until the end of its next turn.

Crushing Earthstrength: When Eithal uses her second wind, she gains a +4 bonus to her weapon damage rolls until the end of her next turn.
[/sblock]
[/sblock][sblock=DM]Do I have to wait 1 or 2 rounds? I'm assuming downstream is up on the map?[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Eithal]At the start of your next turn, you make an Athletics check, same DC. If you fail, you pick a square on the southern edge of the map and are in that square, prone, and your turn ends. If you make the check, you pick a square and start your turn in that square.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Mewness: Good point. I never bothered to look either under Eithal's token or to the side before I posted my move. I just assumed that it was water because the surrounding squares were water.

In this case, she makes it to her target square.

Unfortunately, while I was screwing around with Battlemat to see this, I accidently deleted Eithal's token. Any way to get it back :blush: ?[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Kaz rushes over to his next undead prey, deftly leaping over the rocky outcropping and hacks the archer with his weapon.

[sblock=actions]
Minor= Oath on Archer 2
Move: To Archer 2
Standard: Bond of Pursuit Roll 25 vs AC, hit. Archer is not "dead".

"If the target doesn't end its next turn adjacent to Kaz, he can shift 4 squares as a free action, and must end the shift closer to the target."

Wild Step: You ignore difficult terrain when you shift (even if you have a power that allows you to shift multiple squares).

[sblock=stat block]
Kaz Male Elf Avenger 1
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 14, Senses: Low Light
AC:16, Fort:13, Reflex:14, Will:15
HP:20/28, Bloodied:14, Surge Value:7, Surges left:6/9
Action Points: 1
Basic Attack Executioner's Axe +3 vs AC, 1d12+1 damage (+1d12 on crit)

Powers:
Bond of Pursuit
OverwhelmingStrike

Angelic Alacrity
Oath of Enmity
Abjure Undead/Divine Guidance
Second Wind
Elven Accuracy

Aspect of Might

Conditions:
Non-elf allys within 5 square get +1 to perception.
If oath target moves away willingly, +6 damage. (Censure of Pursuit)
[/sblock][/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
Livia shouts at the crafters some more while sending arrows into the clouds of ravens.

[sblock=actions]Standard: grappling spirits vs. swarm 2. 1d20+9=18 1d12+7=9 hit for 4, swarm 2 is slowed and cannot shift.

Minor: move a crafter

Minor: move the same crafter that Eithal moved further across

Removed slow and daze tokens that no longer apply.[/sblock]
[sblock=ministats]Livia Female Human Seeker 3
Initiative: +8, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Normal
AC:16, Fort:13, Reflex:16, Will:17
HP:31/35, Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:6/8
Action Points: 0
Powers:
Biting Swarm
Elemental Spirits
Grappling Spirits
Agile Recovery

Inevitable Shot
Encaging Spirits
Possessing Spirits
Escaping Shot
Second Wind
Rebounding Greatbow

Swarming Bats

Basic ranged attacks: Biting Swarm +9 vs AC, 1d12+7 damage, target and adjacent enemies take -2 penalty to attack until start of my next turn; Grappling Spirits +9 vs AC, 1d12+7 damage, target is slowed and can't shift until the end of its next turn.

Conditions: none

Full sheet: Livia[/sblock]

Last edited:

Cleverusername

First Post
Corvus looks over his shoulder, hefts his shield and yells out "Hurry, I'll give you some cover. Go!" as he slashes at the weaker looking undead, but he's more concerned with making sure the duo move south away from the enemies and the blade sticks into the ground. He pulls it out and then slashes an accurate assault on the large zombie, but the exertion is much on the older man and the blow is weak.

[sblock=ooc]
Minor: Move Craftsman adjacent to Corvus 5 squares
Move: Move Craftsman from 2 Left and 1 north of Corvus 5 squares
Standard: Intuitive Strike on Rerisen Dead 2
vs will; damage (1d20+7=8, 1d8=1) - swing and a miss
AP: Basic Attack on Rereisen Hulk 2 - vs damage; damage (1d20+7=26, 1d8+4=5) Hits for all of 5 damage.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Bravura Presence]
Bravura Presence
Appears in Martial Power
When an ally who can see you spends an action point to take an extra action and uses the action to make an attack, the ally can choose to take advantage of this feature before the attack roll. If the ally chooses to do so and the attack hits, the ally can either make a basic attack or take a move action after the attack as a free action. If the attack misses, the ally grants combat advantage to all enemies until the end of his or her next turn [/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Corvus Raine Male Human Warlord 1
Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 10, Senses: Normal
AC:19, Fort:16, Reflex:14, Will:15
HP:26/26, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:6/10
Action Points: 0
Powers:
Direct the Strike
Brash Assault
Intuitive Strike
Inspiring Word [1.2]
Vengeance is Mine
Battlefront Shift