D&D 5E The Rhyot Break (OOC) - Discussion

97mg

Explorer
I like the look of this morality and potential bonding opportunity between Fae and Gim hehe. Play it how you feel is right folks. If we need initiative, then so be it. Who knows, a full party brawl could errupt, and for the first time ever it won't be in a tavern.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
I like the look of this morality and potential bonding opportunity between Fae and Gim hehe. Play it how you feel is right folks. If we need initiative, then so be it. Who knows, a full party brawl could errupt, and for the first time ever it won't be in a tavern.

I love a good brawl, as long as there are no hard feelings afterwards.
Init for Gimlak: [roll0]

I figure Gimlak must have gotten a few shots in before Faenala started to interfere. Note that Gimlak is very patient with the woman, much like a great Dane with a barking chiuaua (but a chiuaua that will eventually be able to fly and throw fireballs! ;-)
Cheers,

Sg

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Gimlak’s grapple check is at +5 he will grapple then shove (gently, with care) Faenala, so she has 0 movement. He will then proceed to load the Xbow 1 handed (taking the necessary time, if possible) and proceed to kill wolves.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
If unable to load the xbow 1 handed, he will sit on Faenala once she is Grappled and prone, so he can load the weapon and shoot. Doing this maneuver, he is very careful not to hurt her in any way, and he is never overly rough.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey folks, please keep in mind that our characters have known one another for a while in the mines. If Gimlak faces opposition from multiple companions, he will stand down, but my impressions was that only Faenala was against this. Basically, Gimlak’s actions will depend on Zemryn’s. FYI, facing opposition from more than one, he will defer to Bria. As their rescuer, he will ask her to decide. However, he will not approach the wolves to free them.
Cheers,

SG

daindarkspring

First Post
Zemryn is more concerned about keeping the party from killing each other than she is about the wolves. She was okay to let Gimlak kill them, if that was what he wanted to do, but she probably doesn't think killing the wolves is worth an incident.

Remove ads