D&D 5E The Rhyot Break (OOC) - Discussion

97mg

Explorer
Hi everyone, I'm off on a bit of a road trip for a week from Wednesday. Hopefully I'll get some posting time, but if I'm a bit slow that's why :)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Thanks! I was thinking about several concepts, depending on stat rolls and setting. Are “normal” dwarves okay? How about drow or tieflings?

Imladir

Villager
We were to only use the player's CRB, so drows are probably out.
I suppose the other two are authorized, but careful with the alignment. There already are tensions in the group, and we're all Neutral Good, so deviating too far from that is probably a very bad idea.

Oh and there's no stat roll but 27 points buy.

JustinCase

Yeah, I just read about point buy. Must’ve misread it the first time.

I’m thinking either a dwarven monk with a drinking problem (well, before they took his booze away), or a tiefling warlock who always tried to do the right thing but finally gave in to his patron in order to fight off the occupying forces.

That said, does a spellcaster (warlocks specifically) need some form of focus?

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Hi! It looks like you're full up, but I'd be interested in a spot if it becomes available. However, I have never played or learned 5e, even though I have lots of D&D experience from 1e through 3.5e and PF.

97mg

Explorer
Thanks! I was thinking about several concepts, depending on stat rolls and setting. Are “normal” dwarves okay? How about drow or tieflings?

Tiefling and Dwarves are totally fine! Given I'm working with TallIan to bring his character in, if you're keen we could introduce yours at the same time. An opportunity for you both to develop a pre-existing relationship if you wanted, and justify you being in the same place at the same time :) Send me a PM if this sounds good and we'll open up a three way convo.

JustinCase

I've got the tiefling warlock concept ready, at least fluff-wise. I've sent it to [MENTION=6799460]97mg[/MENTION] and TallIan by PM.

Will we also start without gear, or will we have something?

Remove ads