D&D 5E The Rhyot Break (OOC) - Discussion

97mg

Explorer
Well, I made him a murderer, so that he could have escaped from the prison as well (seizing the opportunity to follow, but from a different gang, or whatever). But whatever works.

He's looking for a longsword, studded leather, and a component pouch. And the ribbon Mrs. Miller gave him the day before he killed her husband.

Hi Kobold Stew!
If you are still keen, lets find a way to pop him into the story :) It is possible he could have been rescued from the mines, only to find himself alone... and somehow following the existing party to the pass. There are other options too of course, I'll PM you some stuff :)

97mg

Explorer
@daindarkspring - Zemryn Neveryn - Female High Elf Paladin
@Imladir - Faenala Onarieth - Female High Elf Wizard
Just wanted to check how you folks are going. I think we are ready to head off and get bled... I mean find some cool gear ;)

97mg

Explorer
Hi Folks!

I'll move us on soon. I think Dain is busy with some RL stuff at the moment, so he can lurk at the rear of the party for a while. Faenala also, can come back onto the grid when ready. In the mean time, Kobold Stew will be introduced into the game soon, and Gimlak and Bria can start the Kobold-hunt with their new friends :)

97mg

Explorer
I think the main party is well overdue for some good ol' fashioned XP, and our new arrivals are bound to deserve a bit too.

Should you achieve the opportunity for long rest, remind me to take care of it ;)

Imladir

Villager
Speaking of levels... I don't have a spellbook at the moment so as far as my spells are concerned it doesn't matter yet.

But level 2 I have to pick a tradition. Would you allow the Bladesinger one (and assorted cantrips) from the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide? I'm not sure it's what I'd want, mostly looking at my options.

97mg

Explorer
Speaking of levels... I don't have a spellbook at the moment so as far as my spells are concerned it doesn't matter yet.

But level 2 I have to pick a tradition. Would you allow the Bladesinger one (and assorted cantrips) from the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide? I'm not sure it's what I'd want, mostly looking at my options.

I think that would be fine :)

Apologies for my slowness folks, was off-grid for a public holiday weekend. Will catch up soon!

Remove ads