The Romance of the River Kingdoms

Dr Simon

Explorer
The Vashti gives Mystal a smile and waves off his protest.

"No need for penance, my friend," she says. "But you're starting to sound like Sister Herbalist. Between the two of you I'll probably never be allowed out again!"

She turns back to Gold.

"I hope you can forgive Mystal, but I'm afraid his actions are quite understandable. My friends here have not long ago fought walking dead and a creature from the Netherworld here in the middle of Cormondal, so you may not surprised if they show some misgivings of strangers. " She hands a tea cup to Gold.

"I have to say I've never met a yana mystic before," she says with a gleam in her eyes. "But I've heard fascinating stories. I hope we get a chance to discuss the Way of Six Energies further." She stops as if distracted by a thought. "You must have arrived by boat?" she says, more a statement than a question. "I wonder... did it come via Ashoyin?"

[sblock=OOC]
Strawhat, you can decide yes or no to this. Likely it would have stopped off at this large town. Either way adds possibilities.
[/sblock]

strawhat

First Post
"I can understand." Replies Gold, accepting the tea with a smile. Turning to Mystal he adds "And the 'spider' can do more than that. Also, he thanks you for the compliment." Turning back to the Vashti, Gold continues, "Yes, I did spend a night in Ashoyin, why?"

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Just a thought," replies the Vashti. She turns to the bruised nekuuese man. "Master Dirt, you said that this delerium drug was being smuggled in from Ashoyin?"

The one called Dirt gives a curt nod.

"I suppose it's a small chance, but perhaps your investigations might want to check this boat as well as the hiding place of these men?" says the Vashti to the rest of the group. For the moment she offers no explanation of what she's talking about to Gold.

OOC: Will be away for a week, catch up when I get back.

Dr Simon

Explorer
"I'll defer to your expertise in this matter, Master Mystal," says the Vashti. "Please, go if you need to." She turns to Gold. "You mentioned healing ability. Are you any good with minds? I may have an interesting conundrum for you here in our infirmary."

[sblock=OOC]
Annika trailed managed to track the whereabouts of two of the three pairs of thugs who escaped, one to a ruined house on the eastern outskirts of town, the others to an empty shop near the main market. Between Mystal and Shakou (and possibly Annika) you can stake out these two places if you wish, whilst everyone heals and recovers spells, or you could try to sneak/barge in to one, your choice.

I'm assuming here that Three Flowers stays behind at the narvinda with Dirt. Ape can go on stake out or stay, as you wish.
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Welcome back!

Mystal will go and SCOUT not BARGE IN :) Either he goes to both and just take a peek or he goes and waits (counts as rest?) depending on whteher Shakou decides to go to other one...

Most secure would be to scout together, just in case, but then there is no waiting and securing they do not dissapear.
First one to check is the shop, I assume there the caster will go.

I'd hate to hold off anyone with solo action so feel free just to describe the situation unless there is specific situation of one thug alone and vulnerable :devil:

strawhat

First Post
"I must use bandages and the sort, though my teachers do possess the ability to heal with magic," Replies Gold "Though I will help them to the best of my ability if you wish."

Remove ads