The Secret Scion

D20Dazza

Explorer
"I'm constantly amazed by this city" Bail says shaking his head "But they've been to war right? So they'd be good at following orders? So the owner could teach it how to cook and it would follow the instructions to the letter?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As the conversation turns to something Tondrek knows about, the half-orc begins to talk excitedly, his hands waving in the air. He still doesn't turn from watching the other strange 'forged.

"Forgey 'forges made of metal and wood and stuff using secret plans. Like golems but better! Alive like me and spicy peppers, except think and smell and feel and taste! Kind-of. Fabricated for continuous combat, designed to take orders, but free thinking like Sparky! Do stuff just as well as big men with swords, just don't need to sleep!" He gazes at the other table with the odd warfoged. "And so neat!"

That's probably the longest, coherent sentences Tondrek has every said.

D20Dazza

Explorer
[sblock=Bail's Houseparty]Bail turns in time to see Rayni walk hurriedly into the kitchen "Ahh guys, I think it's time we broke this up" he says loudly as he stands and starts to edge towards the kitchen "It's late and I've got to do something in the morning" reaching the kichen door he pokes his head through and sees Rayni crouched over Sheny "You better go as well Melanie" he says reluctantly over his shoulder "I've got things I need to do. See yourselves out please, and shut the door behind you." he shouts as he enters the kitchen.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yeah, I guess that's true. But a Dragonmarked heir reincarnated as a bear will retain the Dragonmark, right? What if they put their mind into a Warforged. There's a puzzle for you."

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Bail's houseparty]Melanie holds Bail's shoulder for a moment before passes by. "Ya realy do care for the girls here, don't cha?"

She gives him a tender peck on the cheak. "Ya realy are sweet Bail."

If left alone after that, Melanie grabs her things and heads out the door.[/sblock]

Someone

Adventurer
Bront said:
"I don't think he has an owner Bail. In most kingdoms, the Warforged are considered free people, just like you and me,"

"Not where I come from" says Harolk. "They continue to be property, had to do with some legal thingamabob signed at the end of the war. Undead weren´t freed either. Though that´s more underestandable, if ´forged are so intelligent as... euh... Tordek says. In any case, I don´t imagine a zombie in the kitchen!"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Undead?" Rayni wrinkles her nose, that one word spoken with incredible disdain, "How terrible...were you from Karrnath then, originally...I heard a little bit about that place in my studies."

Remove ads