The Shadows

Shayuri

First Post
Angie opens her mouth to argue, then looks at her hands. Shaking. The doctor in the back of her head wakes up and murmurs, 'Increased heart rate, involuntary shaking in the extremities, sensation of chill...subject has experienced psychological trauma and is in a state of mild shock.' Her mind was racing a mile a minute, but in short, erratic bursts. Easily distracted. Classic fight or flight response, with deep, deep emphasis on flight.

In short, she was terrified.

"Yeah," she admits. "Yeah...that's probably a good idea."

It wasn't until she got into the car and they'd started driving that she realized her digital recorder had gotten the whole thing. She knew she should hand it over; it was evidence. But for some reason she didn't. Something felt -off- about all this.

Walking Dad

First Post
Dj

Blackrat said:
Hall stares at Angie with blank face for a while. "Damn, did you just say it's a mutated bear? Okay, we'll call it unidentified large predator. Just try not to freak the bosses with your report. Jones will drive you downtown"
"What about me and the detective, boss?" DJ asks Agent Hall.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
A few hours, quite a lot of coffee, and a short talk with a therapist that is common in these kind of situations later, you are still at the station, trying to type some kind of coherent report. Jericho (with a new shirt) in his own office, Angie and DJ with computers they got assigned. The other agents and cops have already also returned, having been replaced by fresh guys in the scene. Quite suddenly a reception officer comes to inform all of you that you three are wanted in the briefing room asap. The order came directly from Chief of Department and the Assistant Director of FBI.

Jemal

Adventurer
Jericho had allready finished his report (there wasn't really much to say), and when the call comes, he finishes his cofee then heads down to the briefing room, a bit more leisurely than DJ. After all, he was older and had just been thrown across a room.. If they wanted to ride his ass about not rushing, he'd have some words for them.

Shayuri

First Post
Angelina shows up several minutes after Jericho, looking upset. It seems the report writing hasn't been going well. She blinks, surprised at seeing them.

"You guys too? What's going on? Is it just a witness thing?" She sighs. "I hope it doesn't take too long...I have to finish my report before my next duty shift starts...it's impossible."

Blackrat

A moment after Angie gets in and seated the door opens again and in walks a man. With a black suit, white shirt and a black tie, this guy is like the stereotype of a goverment agent, all the way to the pair of sunglasses that hang from his breastpocket. He walks to the table and lays down a stack of papers. "Doctor, gentlemen, thank you for coming. I am agent Ford of the National Intelligence Department. You have been called here because you have seen something that must not leak to the public. And because we need more capable field-agents in NID. I am here to debrief you about your encounter and offer an invitation to join NID"

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Dj

"Sir, can I speak freely? ... NID? Isn't this also shorthand for National Intelligence Director, a position recommended by the 9/11 Commission? Is this about terroism? Some new biological weapons or a super-soldier programm, Sir?" DJ asks confused.

Blackrat

"Not directly. The agency called NID has nothing direct to do with the position with the same abrevation, but our jurisdictions overlap. We oversee secret goverment projects and investigate threats to national security among other things."

[sblock=OOC]Damn, I wasn't aware of that. I just picked the name for the agency from SG1.[/sblock]

Remove ads