D&D 5E The Swamp 5e pbp game [IC]

RadarMonk

Explorer
The final lizard man still seems off balance from the blow to the head with a mace, he is a sitting duck for the two arrows. There damage along with the wounds he had already received are plenty to kill him. The lizard men are all dead except for the two that are asleep in the square. What would you like to do (combat is over).

ccs

41st lv DM
Bree proceeds with her intended action of administrating a vial of anti-toxin to Bethany & confirming that she's not going to die.
Bethany might not be able to continue on with us for the time being, but she won't die right now on Bree's watch....

"Poor Bethany, what a terrible homecoming. Home for an hour or two & dropped into a coma by a lizardman! I hope if I ever get home this doesn't happen to me...."

"Scales! Don't let anybody kill those other LM I dropped! We need to talk to them & it's a lot easier if they're not dead."

Scales lands in-between the sleeping LM and, being as intimidating as an 18" tall dragon can be, stands guard.

RadarMonk

Explorer
You administer the antitoxin to Bethany. You're relieved to see that the poison was just a knock out, and know that she'll be fine with a few hours of rest. Nobody has come out of their houses yet, because they are not yet sure of the results of the fight. You figure that they will be soon, and that you might want to do something about all the lizard men alive and dead.

Kaiden grabs the dead body in his talons and carries the body into the square. He drops the corpse near the other dead lizardman and then reverts to his natural form. He walks over to the two sleeping lizardmen. Ignoring Scales and his posturing he gathers their weapons and throws them to the side. He then pulls out a length of rope to bind the sleeping creatures hands and feet. He turns to the others.

"Bring the dead and place them with the others. We can burn the bodies later. Someone give me a hand tying up these two."

OOC: Not sure what I should roll for binding the lizard folk. Let me know and I'll get the roll up.

ccs

41st lv DM
Scales does his best to help Kaiden tie up the lizardmen.
His best results in lots & lots of questionably useful knots

RadarMonk

Explorer
You can easily tie up the two. You're glad you did so immediately, because they seem to be coming to. You drag the lizardmen inside the building. They seem to be a little more awake now.

OOC: You don't need to roll to tie them up. An experienced woodsman would have no problem tying a few knots.

River Song

Explorer
Drawing a wickedly sharp dagger, Kel advances on the Lizardmen his face a hate-filled visage.

" And he piled upon the scaly hide, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race."

"I can question them," he growls.

Shayuri

First Post
Eilessa leaves the lizardmen to the others...she goes straight to Bethany to assess her condition!

(I can cast Cure Wounds if she needs HP or Lesser Restoration to cure poison...whatever's needed)

RadarMonk

Explorer
Bree has already alleviated the affects of the poison through use of antitoxin. A simple cure wounds at level one (1d8+5)[10​] heals her of her lost hit points and removes the need for rest. She is now back and ready to go.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"There you are," says the cleric with relief. "I'm sorry, I should have gone to you first. I just didn't want those lizardmen breaking through."

Remove ads