• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Thorned Vine Dojo is Now Closed

Rathan

First Post
Ariel... now being able to finally accept studnets cleans the her dojo/home by the pond up a bit.......

as you all may already know this whole complex is atop platforms suspended above and archored to the ground with large vines...... there are about 7 platofrms in all....

she made the switch from a straw hut to a mud brick home she designed and made with help from her servents.......

she has taken down the old vines holding the platforms up and anchored to the ground one by one and replaced them with throned vines...... of all colors.... red.....orange.... brown and green.......

she has also erected a new platform amonst all the others and has put a building of mud brick on it...a little bigger than her home.... the inside is totally empty accept for sparring mats...... this will be her dojo......

she has also run two ramps to the two buildings for easy access......

Styles Taught: Vine, Toad, Sword, Wolf, Scorpion

Ariel Eastwind of Thorned Vine
Brown Belt 3
14/21

Graduate of the "Predator Dojo"
Founder of the "Thorned Vine Dojo"
Record: 9/9

Powers:
Sig Styles: Vine, Toad, Sword, Wolf, Scorpion
Dojo Style: Thorn
Fists of Fury (x2)
Chi Strike
Master of: Emotions, Movement

Possesions:
Yen: 2
Item: Phoenix Sword (Sig Style: Phoenix, Immunity: Phoenix)

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
::Rini strides in, looking around. She sighs::

Seek and ye shall find, Ariel. I should like to become your student and learn the style of the sword. Perhaps I won't have to summon so much...

Rathan

First Post
"Very well Rini it will be an honor to have you as my first student....."

"Pardon me if I don't do everything to the book as far as teaching..but I'm new at this and want to have some fun......"

"Come lets spar and I'll teach you the art of the sword style......."

OOC: Rini you now have the sword sig style as your dojo style.... please make sure to make the changes needed in your fighter reg and sig please....thankyou..

"Ariel Accpets Rini as Her First Student of the Thorned Vine Dojo"

Remove ads