• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Thorned Vine Dojo is Now Closed

Rathan

First Post
New Fights:

Won Vs. Kalanyr

Lost to Kalanyr twice

Won Vs. HappyHarry

Dojo Record Now Stands at 9 Wins and 9 Losses

Flailing a weighted rope about him in fast criss-cross movements, Godric walks carefully along the muddy path as he peers thru the damp and foggy air of the marsh. "It should be around here. Unless those villagers pulled my le...Ahrg!" he suddenly loses his footing and skids into a waterlogged hole, splashing water around him.

"Bloody pits of the netherworlds!", Godric curses as he pulls himself out, but now sees the dojo, placed on pillars, and hanging from huge trees, above the soggy ground next to the pond. "Ah!" He tries to clean the mud off his clothes and steps furtively towards the ramp on the left. The wooden ramp creaks as he walks up towards the largest structure, and a figure appears in the doorway looking at him. By the descriptions given to him, Godric realizes that it is Ariel the Dojo Mistress and he stops and bows deeply.

"Good Ariel. My name is Godric. I ask of you to accept me into your dojo and teach me the style of the Scorpion."

Godric
Honor Tier 2 / Rank 0 (yellow belt) - 8 fights / 2 wins
(sig.style Vine, dojo style Scorpion, fists of fury)
2 ¥ - no item

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"Welcome Godric..... I would be honored to have you in my dojo...... please..make yourself at home and feel free to make the rounds and check out my dojo as you see fit... it's is just as much yours as it is mine now......."

Godric is the Second to Join the Dojo of the Thorned Vine!

*Ariel begins to teach Godric the ways of the scorpion style....*

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*in a flash of light Archangel appers in front on ariel as she teaches her students her lessions for today.........*

"Lady Ariel...I wish to become your third member of you dojo...... and I would like to learn the art of the Sword if you don't mind......"

Archangel
Yellow Belt 1
6/9

Powers:
Sig Style: Toad, Thunder, Falcon
Dojo Style:
Fists of Fury
Chi Strike
Master of: Emotions

Item: Blue Luckstone

Yen: 1

Rathan

First Post
*Ariel is started a little by the tall angel that has flashed in before her........and she speaks softly to him*

"Archangel I would be honored to have you as my third student....... please...fall in behind Rini....she is also learning the style of the sword...... maybe later she can get you caught up on what you have missed in the first couple of classes......"

Archangel is the Third Student of the Thorned Vine Dojo!

Godric smiles brightly as he runs towards the Dojo, splashing mud and water around him. "No need to close those doors yet, I won a match for the dojo!", he yells, grinning while he dashes up along the ramp.

Inside the Dojo, he bows deeply to Ariel and as he tries to catch his breath, he tells of his victory against Kagan, and how he used the very Scorpion style he had just recently learned in the Dojo to win the day.

Dojo record is 10-10.

Rathan

First Post
"Well done my student.....you have pleased me in two ways...... your first victory under my wing...... and the use of the scorpion style to win the fight..... very well done indeed......"

"Lets go practice a little with the scorpion style a bit shall we???"

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
Oh, Mistress Ariel, I have won a fight against Hakan in the Tourney of the Frog in our dojo's honor! May there be much rejoicing!

May our record stand at:

11 wins and 10 losses

Last edited:

Remove ads