• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Thorned Vine Dojo is Now Closed

Darkwolf

First Post
I hate to inform you...but I saw Ariel earlier today and she wasn't acting normal. She was talking about Don Meowth or something strange like that. I heard that she fought Kazz't earlier. I hope she wasn't corrupted, but I fear she might have been.

Rathan

First Post
*Ariel stumbles into her dojo holding her head and laughing*

"hehehee....muhahahahahaha.... oh great....just great.....this place is useless now......why did I build.....this......*silence* silly place anyways??? muhahaha....I think I leave it be for now.......*silence...* I guess I'll leave it to my stusents.... hehehe....oh wait......there not my students anymore......and I've got a shreaking headache..... ohhhh...my head!!!........ heheehe......muhahahaha"

The Thorned Vine Dojo is Now Closed

Godric walks up the ramp to find the dojo empty except for Rini who meditates in the main room.

"Where is everybody? I was going to report a most unfortunate and peculiar loss, but I suppose it doesn't matter now?"

Godric sits down and meditates, going over the training given earlier to him by Ariel.

(Dojo record would have been 11-11)

OoC: Rini could you please chose a lighter text-color? I can hardly make it out on the dark background. :)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr wanders into the Dojo and bows to the two students wings outspread.

"I recently cleansed your mistress of the taint of Darkness after 3 long hard battles, I am sure she will return soon, ready to teach again. May the Light follow and bless you both."

Rini

First Post
Hmm, I really ought to check these things more often. Well!

::Rini stands and leaves, talking to herself...::

I should have known...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads