D&D 5E There's a Platinum Edition of the Icewind Dale Adventure!

Beadle & Grimm has a platinum edition of Icewind Dale: Rime Of The Frostmaiden, a title we'd never heard before, launching later this year. Wizards of the Coast's latest adventure, and our newest Platinum Edition. Minis, maps, jewelry, handouts, encounter cards, and so much more. Everything you need to make your adventure in the frozen north epic...

Beadle & Grimm has a platinum edition of Icewind Dale: Rime Of The Frostmaiden, a title we'd never heard before, launching later this year.

Wizards of the Coast's latest adventure, and our newest Platinum Edition. Minis, maps, jewelry, handouts, encounter cards, and so much more. Everything you need to make your adventure in the frozen north epic!

"What’s a platinum edition you ask? Well, the goblins at the warehouse have been watching a lot of British baking show, and since we can’t give any real details about this platinum edition anyway, we’ll give you a lightly abbreviated recipe:

-include the entire module divided into booklets that are easier to manage.
-fold in 20 wizkids painted minis
-lightly dice 5 or more full-size battle maps
-fold in 60 encounter cards
-brush with handouts, jewelry
-bake
-serve chilled with bonus jam blending bonus art, bonus encounters, pre-built pcs, and whatever else is moving around the warehouse too slowly to escape"

Avalanche+box+on+bg.png

Villa_Battlemap_24x30_crop1.jpg

Avalanche+encounter+card+mockup+on+bg.png

Elturel_crop.jpg

Khorvaire+Map_v2_21x30_small.jpg

Redcap+Taunts+v2-02_crop.png

BG_DM-screen.jpg

Has nobody noticed the wrong map posted here for Icewind Dale Platinum Edition?
That map in pictures that start this thread is of Khorvaire, which is the Eberron Campaign Setting.

They're showing maps from older products to give us the general idea of quality instead of showing the maps from the actual product. Trying to avoid spoilers I guess?

Gothstaff

Explorer
I stopped being a D&D collector the moment I saw the first Beedle & Grimm's product.
I know what some of you are going to say "You don't need all the products to enjoy the game" and that's absolutely right, I both enjoy the game and used to like to collect everything and anything D&D related, but after they started milking it like this.... big nope for me collection-wise

Remove ads

Remove ads