• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Things you would gladly buy...

Bront

The man with the probe
Darksun D20
Red Steel D20 (Though Eberron is a lot of fun still)
Non-Random/Collectable miniatures(!!!!!!!!)
A complete Character option book (Basicly, compilation of feats, base classes, skills, and prestiege classes, non-setting specific, that all in one book.

Dragonfriend

First Post
4 things!

d20 Terra Incognita book for the Forgotten Realms

d20 Book for Al Qadim

d20 Book for Birthright

A 196+ pages athlas of the Diamond Throne setting

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
This country must - by any means possible - rise up and insist that Gary Gygax write a series of d20 Grayhawk moduals in the classic flare of the original material.

I'd like to see a setting for the Ghost in the Shell movies/series. For the most part, the rules for combat, etc. can be taken care of with the d20 Future/Modern rules. What I would like to see is a source book for the world - rules concerning cyborgs, hacking, Sections and other political groups, etc.

At least, thats what I'd like to see. Heck, they might just have it out there already.

Aus_Snow

First Post
- Ancient/Mythic India
- Ancient/Mythis China
- Ancient/Mythic 'Arabia'
- A Drenai RPG/setting (based on some of David Gemmell's fiction)
- Something like Dreaming Cities, but with a different system (d20?)

. . . that's all I can currently recall of RPG books I've been wanting and not seeing.

edit --- for the wishers of Birthright, have you all got this? You probably do, but I thought I'd post a link just in case.

Last edited:

Tinner

First Post
I would have said that I really want a Discworld LARP book, but I think I can pull it off with Ronin Arts Vs. Monsters and the GURPS stuff.

A d20 Discworld would be good though.

Remove ads