• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

This DM takes requests!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Another chime in for Shackled City. Our group started going through it, but really, I have no idea what's going on. I kind of would like to go through it with a better DM and a slightly larger group than just the DM and 2 of us.

Beyond that, almost anything. I got lucky with one pbp game, but haven't been successful in getting into a second.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
The Wizards site has Updated 3.5 versions of "Tomb Of Horrors" and "White Plume Mountain".

I think you should run one of those. Old school modules with new school rules.

Voadam

Legend
And to throw a wrench into the shackled city clamoring I started, due to the pace of the pbp format a short module is probably more appropriate to the format than an adventure path mega campaign so any of the Goodman Games dungeon crawl classics would be great for a pbp game, and I haven't played any of those and would be interested in playing in one. :)

ByteRynn

First Post
I would very much enjoy anything set in Eberron.

I could also really get into a Red Hand of Doom campaign, it looks like a cool module.

Heck, set RHoD in Eberron!

Amazing Triangle

First Post
I would love to play any of the old Modules Shackled City, Temple of Elemental Evil ( :D ), Return to the Elemental Evil, Tomb of Horrors, any of the old ones.

I have never actually read any of them and before I would run them I would like to play one.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
My picks are for any of the following;

• Epic level adventure
  • A party of monster themed characters
  • A party of psionic themed characters
  • A party of undead themed characters
  • An underwater adventure

Any adventure would suit, but I think it would be particularly interesting to be able to play some ususal characters.

Legildur

First Post
Voadam said:
And to throw a wrench into the shackled city clamoring I started, due to the pace of the pbp format a short module is probably more appropriate to the format than an adventure path mega campaign so any of the Goodman Games dungeon crawl classics would be great for a pbp game, and I haven't played any of those and would be interested in playing in one. :)
I'm with Voadam on this one.

Kafkonia

First Post
Nero Kingsley said:
My vote is for Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil. :cool:

I second that emotion. I've read everything (that's left) from Endur's run of that, and it looks like awesome fun.

The WLD would be a blast too, although you might go through a lot of PCs (and possibly players! :D)

And anything that'd let me use my Planar Handbook, Lords of Madness, or Frostburn...

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I've always wanted to play in a good Planescape campaign. So far I've been in like 2-3, and they've all been poor. Coincidentally by the same DM. Oy, why do I let him DM?

Remove ads