This DM takes requests!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Another chime in for Shackled City. Our group started going through it, but really, I have no idea what's going on. I kind of would like to go through it with a better DM and a slightly larger group than just the DM and 2 of us.

Beyond that, almost anything. I got lucky with one pbp game, but haven't been successful in getting into a second.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
The Wizards site has Updated 3.5 versions of "Tomb Of Horrors" and "White Plume Mountain".

I think you should run one of those. Old school modules with new school rules.

Voadam

Legend
And to throw a wrench into the shackled city clamoring I started, due to the pace of the pbp format a short module is probably more appropriate to the format than an adventure path mega campaign so any of the Goodman Games dungeon crawl classics would be great for a pbp game, and I haven't played any of those and would be interested in playing in one. :)

ByteRynn

First Post
I would very much enjoy anything set in Eberron.

I could also really get into a Red Hand of Doom campaign, it looks like a cool module.

Heck, set RHoD in Eberron!

Amazing Triangle

First Post
I would love to play any of the old Modules Shackled City, Temple of Elemental Evil ( :D ), Return to the Elemental Evil, Tomb of Horrors, any of the old ones.

I have never actually read any of them and before I would run them I would like to play one.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
My picks are for any of the following;

• Epic level adventure
  • A party of monster themed characters
  • A party of psionic themed characters
  • A party of undead themed characters
  • An underwater adventure

Any adventure would suit, but I think it would be particularly interesting to be able to play some ususal characters.

Legildur

First Post
Voadam said:
And to throw a wrench into the shackled city clamoring I started, due to the pace of the pbp format a short module is probably more appropriate to the format than an adventure path mega campaign so any of the Goodman Games dungeon crawl classics would be great for a pbp game, and I haven't played any of those and would be interested in playing in one. :)
I'm with Voadam on this one.

Kafkonia

First Post
Nero Kingsley said:
My vote is for Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil. :cool:

I second that emotion. I've read everything (that's left) from Endur's run of that, and it looks like awesome fun.

The WLD would be a blast too, although you might go through a lot of PCs (and possibly players! :D)

And anything that'd let me use my Planar Handbook, Lords of Madness, or Frostburn...

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I've always wanted to play in a good Planescape campaign. So far I've been in like 2-3, and they've all been poor. Coincidentally by the same DM. Oy, why do I let him DM?

Remove ads