• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E To The Strongest: A 5E War Campaign [CLOSED; OOC]

Trogdor1992

First Post
Hmm. Okay, so Aridha was operating fairly independently for a while there, acting as a bounty hunter while also hunting down someone she had a personal vendetta against. Perhaps one or more PCs helped her in this task, earning her friendship and loyalty and thus leading her to throw in her lot with them after her revenge was taken?
Being who I am I could have feasibly helped you(so long as a promise of bloodshed and payment was involved)

Who is your pact with? And how do you feel about having previously fought in the war?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

My patron at the moment is the Bloated Woman an Avatar of Nyarlathotep. But I keep going back and forth between it and Hastur. I could have fought in the war. I was planning on having him be a contract killer before joining the army.

Jago

Explorer
Thateous, I'll need your full character profile in the RG Thread. Once I have that, I believe we are ready to start, as people work out their connections.

The Company still needs an Ideal as well to rally behind. So far we seem to have:
Philanthropy - We help those who cannot help themselves.
or
Professionalism - We always accomplish the job we are paid for.

Other ideas are of course welcome if you want to propose something else.

Last edited:

Trogdor1992 do you want our characters to know each other prior to joining the army. Thinking about it I can even change my pact from Great Old One to Undying and take Orcus. Either pact would fit my concept and taking undying would give us a solid reason to be together.

Trogdor1992

First Post
Trogdor1992 do you want our characters to know each other prior to joining the army. Thinking about it I can even change my pact from Great Old One to Undying and take Orcus. Either pact would fit my concept and taking undying would give us a solid reason to be together.
Ahh, have I already converted someone to the Order of Orcus?

Hey I was debating Undying initially but have always wanted to play a Great Old One because Cthulhu. However either works and for story reasons Undying might be better. Plus it would explain our characters backstory. We each found Orcus separately but he brought us together to further his agenda.

Thateous

Explorer

Three worshipers of a Death God in one party? I feel sorry for our enemies. "No sorry Kora demands your soul. It is your time to go."

"Orcus is pleased with all the souls we have offered this day. His blessings are upon us."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads