Toasterferret's Council of Thieves

Slithy

First Post
Maurea decides to do her real job, put people back together

Seeing a clear path to Janiven, a bloodthirsty the goblin in front of her, and her compatriot "The Cuisinart" stride around her to give out some more death, she feels she has done enough fighting for the day. She carefully pulls herself out of the combat to give aid to the wounded. As she moves she yells to Noa "If you murder him while I am watching, I will be very put out!"

She withdraws 40' west, to bring herself closer to Janiven.

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
Janiven's flesh stops smoldering, and she narrows her eyes in hatred, before snapping her bow up and letting loose a single arrow straight into the shoulder of the stunned hobgoblin. Her armor hangs in tatters around her and she has bright red burns all across her torso and arms. The two goblins next to Virgil swing with their swords, one managing a shallow cut on his leg. The bubbles streaming from the mouth of the goblin face down in the muck slowly come to a halt...

The large hobgoblin, grunts in pain as the arrow slams into his shoulder, and it appears he is beginning to shake off the effects of Leo's spell.

OOC: Virgil takes 3 damage!

roundx.jpg

devious_sauce

First Post
first blood

Vigil's leg twitches the smallest bit as he shifts his weight back, then forward again. It wasn't the worst cut he'd ever had, but it was far from pleasant. And he'd show the little rats who was in charge.

OOC: 6 dmg, my bad

Vigil let swung his chain swiftly and accurately at the goblin who had just dropped his bow. He hit his mark, clearly injuring the already-scared goblin.

Last edited:

bayushiyojiro

First Post
OOC: i should be one square northeast of the hobgoblin btw

Leo Glares at the Hobgoblin as he seems to coming too, and fslams his fist down through the muck into the ground, the tiles beneath the hob appearing to shift and bounce beneath him, knocking him off his feet.

OOC: bloodline power, with a +4 for hobgoblin being stunned

OneWingAngel88

First Post
Seeing yet another opening, Noa took a single step forward and drew his shortsword, turning his body and raising the sword above his head. He was ready to kill again. This vermin of a hobgoblin had attacked them for no reason. Perhaps the goblins were affiliated with the Armingers, perhaps they just lived in the sewers. But the hobgoblin was going to die.

Just then, Noa thought of Maurea's warning, and her appeal to his better nature, the innocence that had once been his own. In a split second, he spun his grip on the sword and it rotated in his hand. Bringing the blade down in a long smooth arc, he attempted to strike the flat of the blade across the hobgoblin's face as hard a he possibly could.

OOC: Well, looks like I'm finnaly rolling usefully in this combat... Also sorry guys for the week's delay. Been very busy, with the birthday weekend and work. (Also, my attack roll should say 'Prone target' rather than cutting off at pron.)

Last edited:

Remove ads