Toasterferret's Council of Thieves

toasterferret

Explorer
The large hobgoblin reels at the colors, throwing his arm over his eyes and screaming out. He appears completely disoriented and unable to defend himself properly. The goblin takes the full force of the spell, falling prone face first into the much, bubbles slowly rising around his face.

OOC: Noa!

OneWingAngel88

First Post
Having seen the robed hobgoblin stride menacingly into view, and then so suddenly succumb to the little gnome's flashing colors, Noa smirked to himself. "Here goes nothing," he muttered, and threw a knife straight at the robed figure's chest.

Seeing that he had missed his second throw in a row, he cursed loudly and then backed up several paces, and readied himself for a running leap toward the battle.

OOC: Crap. And I'm pretty sure that would've been a sneak attack... Sorry about the double roll, it was a 4. Oh, and I backed up 20ft to prep for a running jump.

Last edited:

Slithy

First Post
Maurea kicks goblin ass...

Pinned down between the dog and the goblin, and bleeding from the bite, Maurea has little choice but to fight. Her concern for Janiven makes her look over and see how serious Janiven's injuries are.

She then shouts "May Sarenrae grant you release from that :):):):)ing digusting life you are living, you stupid knock-kneed, pasty faced, devil fellating offal!"

She then strikes at the goblin who just fell from his lifeless mount.

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: I'm not going to bother updating the map, bc only Leo moved.

Virgil's chain smashes into the goblin in front of him, smashing it lifeless against the wall. The goblin dog spins and tries to bite Virgil, but he dodges the beasts jaws. The goblin next to Maurea ducks her blow and slashes at her legs, finding a chink in her armor and drawing blood. (1 dmg) The remaining archer fires a round at Janiven but misses by several feet.

Janiven continues to scream as the contents of the vial continue to burn into her flesh. She weakly fires a shot back at the goblin archer, but he manages to evade it.

OOC: Maurea, she looks like she has seen better days.

bayushiyojiro

First Post
"Hold on Fair Maiden... Leonixx is here to save the day!... *i hope*" he mutters the last part, striding confidantly past the stunned hob and into the sludge.

He snags a pinch of colored dust from his pouch and flings it in the air once again. The familiar chant is botched due to deafening (i dont get it either) and Leo just sighs as it fizzles

OOC: 15 feet to the east from where i was (into the sewage) and color spray emanating from the top right corner of my square. this should hit both dogs and goblin behind the dog, but will miss both Maurea and Vigil

Last edited:

devious_sauce

First Post
Bolstered with confidence after seeing his first target fall with a single blow, Vigil turns his attention towards the next threat, the dog!

OOC: If I kill it, I'll move east/south towards the next goblin

OOC: +9 to hit is 5 dex, 1 bab, 1 bless, 2 flank, for those of you at home

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
Virgil's chain connects with the goblin dog's skull, caving it in with a splash of blood and brain matter.

The goblin archer looks fearfully at Virgil as the warrior-turned-meat-grinder approaches.

devious_sauce

First Post
OOC: so there's one color-sprayed goblin lying face down in the water, the color sprayed standing hobgoblin, 2 dead dogs, 1 dead goblin from the dog I just killed. That leaves an archer and the goblin from the other dog, both of whom are next to me and Maurea?? And it's Noa now?

OneWingAngel88

First Post
Noa, tensed himself for the jump. The fight was just a little too far away for him to be throwing his knives into battle. And he certainly didn't want to lose any more of them. And he really preferred that he not end up covered in sewage if he could help it. People look at you funnily enough when your hands and sleeves are covered in blood. He could at least spare himself the indignity of being just another cess-covered, disease ridden mongrel of the streets.

And so, balancing carefully on the line of propriety and the urge to help his new found companions, he took off at a sprint, headed straight toward the dazed hobgoblin across the gap from him.

Noa soared through the air and landed on the the other side, albeit a little less gracefully than he had hoped. Still staggering forward, he ended his movement only a couple of feet shy of where the ensorceled hobgoblin sagged. He quickly brought his buckler up and prepared to enter the close-quarters battle.

Last edited:

Remove ads