Toasterferret's Council of Thieves

devious_sauce

First Post
Vigil sees Maurea distracting the goblins, and moves quickly to help!
He runs up to the stone ledge and moves to flank the closest mounted foe!

OOC: using the 'run' feature, i move diagonally up, then along the wall until i'm behind the rider.

toasterferret

Explorer
OOC: Since it's been five days with no post from Leo, we are going to skip him in initiative, I will NPC him if needed later down the initiative order. Noa is up!

bayushiyojiro

First Post
OOC: ohh jeebus i been working so much i completely spaced out

Leo Beelines it straight forward and peer around the corner, his back to the wall, scouting the foes and their locations, going through the remaining spells floating in his conciousness.

OOC: double move straight east to the wall at that corner

OneWingAngel88

First Post
Noa felt that he was safe enough from where he was, holding his buckler up for an added element of protection. Quickly, he hefted the recovered dagger in his right hand and brought his arm forward, casting the knife directly at the goblin straight in front of him.

Seeing his dagger fly wide past the goblin, Noa gritted his teeth and cursed under his breath. "Damn accursed, filthy little creatures."

OOC:
A miss. This battle isn't looking too good for me.
Also, I think the archers have an AC of 15, not 16, as they can't use their shields while using their bows... Just saying.

Last edited:

Slithy

First Post
Maurea grits her teeth against the pain of her leg. She starts chanting a blessing and benediction for the souls that will take flight before her. She swings her scimitar through the air to hit the dog that bit her...damn dog.
She then lets out a string of abusive profanity directly into the face of the goblin rider.

Last edited:

devious_sauce

First Post
swing!

Panting a bit, Vigil tightens his grip and picks a spot on the back of the goblin between himself and the cleric.

Snapping his arm like a whip, Vigil brings his chain crashing down on the unsuspecting goblin.

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
Janiven fires off another arrow, narrowly missing the goblin archer. The goblin dog collapses under Maurea's assault, spilling his rider to the ground as he makes an ineffective sweep at her with his sword. The other rider and Goblin dog spin around to face the new threat, but Virgil is quick enough to dodge their attacks, before slamming his chain down on them, crushing the goblin into the wall.

The two archers loose shafts at Noa, but both miss. A voice from around the corner snarls MOVE!, and one of the goblins hops into the sewage with a yelp. The robed hobgoblin rounds the corner, and flings a flask at Janiven.

The flask hits her and shatters, dousing her in its contents. Janiven screams in pain as her armor begins to smoke and her skin bursts into boils. The robed hobgoblin leers and turns his eyes to Noa, licking his fangs menacingly.

mapnextround.jpg

OOC: Leo is up!

bayushiyojiro

First Post
Leo sees the robed goblin spring from behind the wall, and decides its time to act.

"Maurea! see to Janiven! Ive got the big ugly!"

Stepping around the corner with a flourish Leo tosses a small dash of colored powder into the air, chanting and with a thrust of his palm the dust bursts into a cone of dazzling light, engulfing the robed hob and his nearby ally.

"Noa! Do you have some way to knock the big ugly out? hes weakened but not down for the count... I think he is worth some information to us!"

OOC: Will Save DC 17 for the hobgoblin and his ally or else....
A vivid cone of clashing colors springs forth from your hand, causing creatures to become stunned, perhaps also blinded, and possibly knocking them unconscious. Each creature within the cone is affected according to its HD.
2 HD or less: The creature is unconscious, blinded, and stunned for 2d4 rounds, then blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, and then stunned for 1 round. (Only living creatures are knocked unconscious.)
3 or 4 HD: The creature is blinded and stunned for 1d4 rounds, then stunned for 1 round.

Last edited:

Remove ads