Toasterferret's Council of Thieves

toasterferret

Explorer
Janiven mouths the word "healing" to Noa, before stepping back onto the ledge and dropping the sunrod, an arrow notched and ready to fire should anything approach Maurea. As the light from Maurea's spell flares up, she catches the source of the sound rounding the corner.

Two goblins riding on goblin dogs, followed by two goblins on foot. Behind them a hobgoblin wearing a leather-reinforced robe covered in vials follows, shouting orders.
When the goblins round the corner and see Maurea, they shriek and begin to charge!

OOC: Initiative!

newfight.jpg

Last edited:

bayushiyojiro

First Post
Leo Grits his teeth, hearing the sounds of slobbering mutts and skittering of feet similar to his own. he had heard stories of savage little creatures similar to his own species, but his clan had never encountered them.

"If one of you two could pick me up, i can be a greater help sooner by being closer... the sewage hinders my movements pretty bad."

OOC: subtract the 4 from my init then, screw you rules noone ever actually uses

Last edited:

devious_sauce

First Post
doggies!

OOC: deafened characters take a -4 on init, don't forget

Looking across the room, Vigil realizes something must be coming. Damned good-for-nothing ears. He'd much rather be up front where the action was.

Slithy

First Post
Maurea prepares to defend herself!

Hobgoblins! They were worthy adversaries, ruthless, calculating and cruel. The goblins were all chaos, not really a foe that Maurea would wish to fight. She brings her shield up, sets her fighting stance and tries to remember everything she learned on the practice field swinging at mannequins.

OneWingAngel88

First Post
Sorry guys, I'm away for the weekend...

Noa gritted his teeth and considered Janiven's suggestion. He was hit and probably should be in better shape if there was to be another fight.

Slithy

First Post
"Take out the mounts....

....and take away their speed! There's a spellcaster behind them!
Maurea will shout the words to the group while directly facing them, and take the total defense action. She will get a +4 dodge bonus to AC, this will bring her AC up to 21 for this round.
Oh boy, this may hurt...

toasterferret

Explorer
With snarls of fury the goblin riders spring forward!

The first rider nimbly springs over the waterway, landing on the narrow ledge to Maurea's side. The goblin swings his shortsword, but it clangs off the cleric's shield, while she defly avoids the jaws of this mount. The second rider charges straight ahead, missing his swordstroke, but cackling in triumph as his mount grabs hold of Maurea's leg, delivering a ragged bite through her mail.

The two archers move forward, spotting the rest of the group and loosing their shafts. One flies high over Noa's shoulder while the other skims Virgils armor, leaving a gash in the material.

Janiven bowstring "twangs" loudly, and her arrow drives home into the flank of the goblin dog that grabbed ahold of Maurea's leg, causing the creature to release it's hold and snarl in pain.

The last figure in the leather robe purposfully strides forward, snatching a vial off of his belt and downing it quicky. His motions become more fluid, and he barks out in a gutteral tongue Kill them all!

OOC: Maurea takes 5 damage, and I need a Fort Save! Virgil is up!

[sblock=Spoiler AC's] Goblins: AC 16 (the one that charged is at 14 this round) Goblin Dogs: AC 13 [/sblock]

newfight-1.jpg

Remove ads