Trailer Park Boys: the Game, Wed 6:30p-10:00p (FULL)

Nareau

Explorer
How many spots do you have? I'd love to join in! I'd also be up for starting later, so I too can join Queen D's 4-8 game.

Nareau

Last edited:

xrpsuzi

First Post
Buttercup said:
Well, since it's only Wednesday, I won't be completely exhausted yet. Maybe. Of course, with a later start time, that means we'll probably already be drunk when the game begins.

Considering the game, that may enhance the experience. ;)

I have to be a little early at the booth on Thursday, so I'm leaning toward keeping the time the same. I don't know if Canadian Suite is happening on Wednesday night, but keeping the time the same also means rolling in for the party at 10:30 instead of after midnight.

-Suzi

fusangite

First Post
Okay. We're sticking with the initial time.

EDIT: I am now closing this list. Anyone else will be wait-listed.

EDIT: Nareau, please let me know which game you'd like to be in so I can see if we've got a spot for yangnome.

Last edited:

Nareau

Explorer
Well, dang. I'll abdicate my spot in your game to yangnome. If you're running other games, fusangite, I'd love to play in something you're running.

Nareau

fusangite

First Post
Nareau said:
Well, dang. I'll abdicate my spot in your game to yangnome. If you're running other games, fusangite, I'd love to play in something you're running.

Nareau
Sadly, it's also full but put yourself on the Paranoia wait-list. If there is sufficient interest, I may launch a second section of one of my games.

I hope you're pround of yourself, Stuart. We're looking at a repoed house to flip and during our walkthrough inspection Suzi kept picking up the change found in the cracks of the car garage we're going to demolish as well as in between the planks of the porch we'll have to fix. All the while she was thinking, "This would be a great way to make money for my Trailer Park Boys game: finding change in repoed houses!"

joe b.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
I love games where you will mechanically benefit from things like "Being unable to control your swearing" or "threatening people for smokes" and suchlike:)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
image_page1-1.jpg

xrpsuzi

First Post
Part of me is tempted to come in costume..... I don't know if I own anything that hootchy any more, but I can always try.

-Suzi *I shouldn't be enjoying this that much*

Remove ads