Turtledome! [Arena]

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I don't think it'll fill up the thread. My feeling is this is an arena battle with three combat scenarios. A thread can last that long without getting to the end, and I'm not sure a few lurkers will fill it up that fast. Maybe the DM wouldn't mind us rping as crowd members for the purposes of trash talk? Or DM-voice might *be* the crowd, I dunno (or the announcer)[/sbock]

KenHood

First Post
Let's avoid non-players from posting in the battle threads. PbP takes a looooong time, and it can get messy trying to work through a dozen posts between each move.

If non-players want to discuss the battle, they can do it over in the discussion thread.

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Makes sense to me, but I'm totally heckling people from this thread! In fact one better, I think I'm going to have a reporter from the Screamer here giving particularly critical commentary and then compile a story for the screamer thread at the end! I love the light hearted humorous twist you've brought to TURTLEDOME! I also like saying TURTLEDOME! I've discovered. [/sblock]

KenHood

First Post
[sblock=OOC]It is fun to say. You can thank GaryH for that. He started it here.

I usually do it in the voice of an announcer at a monster truck rally.[/sblock]

Don Incognito

First Post
I love what you're doing with Turtledome!

You're done a good job of establishing the tone of the arena while not stepping on the toes of the Iron Ring (because, at the end of the day, all I care about is my ideas contributing to L4W).

Kudos.

Remove ads